All reviews room was clean front desk staff indoor pool attached restaurant on site restaurant free breakfast would stay here again off the highway industrial area business trip bw sara internet repair ontario venue
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I have stayed many places for my work and I have to say without question, service from the front desk staff is second to none. The rooms are clean,bathrooms are well appointed and renovated. The location is convenient for anyone heading to Mississauga area. Restaurant are close by with many choices. I always am we'll greeted. Thanks Sara.

Room Tip: Be nice and ask
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Brianerdei
ccookson2016, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor Brian. We certainly value your repeat business and always love to greet you at the property!

I hope to see you again in the near future!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Im always greeted with a smile and staff already know me by my first name. I always feel welcome.
Rooms clean and comfortable. Hallways are very quiet.
Reception is very organized and has all paperwork ready for quick check in.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Cindy M

Thanks for staying with us Cindy! It's always great to see you and we appreciate your compliments on our ease of processing check-ins. For your convenience, we also offer express check-out to our guests.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel for work for a couple weeks now and have no complaints at all. Rooms are always clean and Amanda (who I usually deal with) and the rest of the staff are always very helpful and accommodating.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Leon G

Thank you for your repeat business Leon! Amanda was thrilled that you took a moment to review her service levels... very much appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, loved our room! Wonderful place to stay in Milton. Would definitely stay here again. Restaurants nearby and only a 10 minute drive to our daughter's house. Indoor pool was a bonus and a lounge on the premises.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank irishmom_10

Thank you for rating us! Many guests choose our location because of our on-site restaurant and indoor heated saltwater pool. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of these amenities.

We hope that you had a great visit with your daughter and look forward to seeing you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Have stayed at this location about a dozen times over last few years. Consistent service and room quality make me a repeat customer.
Lots of free parking.
Close to 401 so can hear some road noise but not a big deal to me.
Restaurant has changed hands and haven't had a meal there lately so can't comment.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank Gwendolyn J
ccookson2016, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thanks so much Gwendolyn! We certainly appreciate your positive feedback. We couldn't agree more. It is the consistency in service levels that we certainly look for as consumers as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!