“Best Fruit Wine Around!”

Black Bear Farms of Ontario Estate Winery
Ranked #6 of 20 things to do in Kingsville
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This is my most favourite winery to visit ..the owner is so down to earth...the variety of single fruit and mixed fruit wines...I have not found one yet that I didnt like! My most favourite though is the Apple Wine! Purple Raspberry...the new batch in the larger bottle...absolutely wonderful! I can never go without filling a box to bring home...there is a wine for everyone and here you will find it...definitely add this gem of a winery to your list of places to visit for sure...even if you dont think you are a fruit wine lover...I am sure you will not be dissappointed and will find a wonderful bottle or two to bring home to enjoy!

4  Thank Suzie M
in 8 reviews
"tasting"
"wineries"

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

This will be a quick stop on your tour. They have awesome, award-winning wine that is NOT grape-based. There is no tour. There is no tasting fee. This is a family run farm if 83 acres. They are busy! What you get is free samples and the opportunity to purchase delicious wine. That's it. That's all. Definitely worth the stop.

3  Thank Marq J
Reviewed 15 October 2016

My husband prefers dry wines, while I like the sweet, fruity ones. Every winery we visited had a great selection for him but not so much for me....until here. I love a good fruit wine. I have them straight up, as a spritzer with carbonated water, in sangria or to flavour various dishes. However usually I only have a limited selection. Not here! Over 25 different kinds including combinations of fruit. I walked out with several bottles and plans for a black current sangria, momma' blend spritzer, pork chops braised in apple wine with a strawberry wine soaked trifle.......and a return trip!

5  Thank Mississauga-Chick
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

This is a fun winery! It offers TONS of different fruit wines. The staff are friendly and accommodating. I do wish they had the capacity to serve food. I will definitely return.

3  Thank Megan V