“Had a blast here and discovered Fruit wines”

Black Bear Farms of Ontario Estate Winery
Ranked #5 of 12 things to do in Kingsville
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We went in not expecting to like fruit wines but we came out with 8 bottles! The tasting was awesome and we had a blast with the owners, a brother-sister team. We were able to taste many wines and are thankful that we stopped in. Definitely worth the visit.

5  Thank Rose-MaryMarch1963
in 8 reviews
"tasting"
"wineries"

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Nontraditional wines made with fruit, very overpriced for what you get. Small bottles, large prices....dry corks. Even the fruit for sale is old and wilted. Skip this winery on your visit to Pelee. Their service is decent...probably because they need to do something to ask $20 for a 375mL bottle of fruit juice.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

My friend and I were wine tasting in the area and stopped in at black bear not realizing it specialized in fruit wine. We had previously gone to a fruit winery in niagara and did not like a single thing they offered... We decided to try a few things at black bear and were surprised we liked everything we tried! They had some not so sweet things for my palette and some very sweet wines my friend enjoyed. Prices are very reasonable as well. The owner Bill was very friendly, knowledgeable and gave us a great experience. It is a must try on the wine route!!

4  Thank Erin B
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Wonderful customer service and products! It is always a pleasure to stop in and try whatever's new (as well as my old favourites). Yay for fruit wines! This winery offers both sweet and tart - guaranteed to have something for every palate!

4  Thank mandaford