“Nicole Made Me a Believer!”
Review of Dance Adventures

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dance Adventures
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and i were invited by our daughter to take some dance lessons at Dance Adventures this past Saturday for her birthday. I was extremely skeptical at first since I am not a dancer. I slow dance with my wife, if you can call the two step shuffle side to side dancing. Nicole said at the outset that the ones who resist the most at the beginning usually end up enjoying it the most. I can tell you without a doubt, that was the case this time. I had such a good time, I was disappointed when the hour was up. Nicole is such a good teacher and her personality is such that it feels like you're old friends after only an hour. We learned the Rumba and the Merengue. I can hardly believe you can have that much fun for only $13/hr. There's so much I could say about it but suffice it to say we are already planning on going back as soon as possible. The studio itself is beautiful, super clean and the dance floor is very spacious. There were seven couples total and we had plenty of room. Whether or not this is your kind of thing, I can't recommend Dance Adventures highly enough!