“Don’t tell...”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Louie’s
I’m torn about doing any kind of review about Louie’s in Ingersoll, Ontario as I am reluctant for it to become too well known. But after appearing on “You Gotta Eat Here”, I think the proverbial cat might be out of the bag. Louie’s has been a family favourite for as long as I can remember. My kids have been going since birth and now go with their own friends. Lots of seating and an outdoor patio make it a great place for big groups and keep the wait times reasonable. The beer is cold, the food is hot and portion size is outrageous. They also sport quite the selection of gluten free options, having both daughters glutenly challenge sometimes is hard, but not here. Don’t even think of ordering the large Panzerotti - those that do and finish, get a picture on the wall and can brag that they’re one of only a few to do so. Large diverse menu with daily specials that never break the bank. Friendly upbeat servers are always smiling even though they seem to be busy all the time. This place and food is meant to be shared, even though I don’t want it to become too well known, that’s just me being selfish. Come to enjoy the the great food - you won’t leave hungry that’s for sure. Try the deep fried pickles....
Cheers

Mike G, General Manager at Louie's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thanks for the great review. I'm so happy to hear we have become a part of your families traditions and will continue through the generations!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Huge portions, awesome food. Great service! Best to make reservations, but of course there's a wait for a table. It's the best!

Thanks for the review. We try to keep wait times to a minimum. Saturdays we definitely recommend reservations. If not, we will get you in, in a suitable manner. Cheers!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Our first time here. Our waiter Andrew was amazing. The food was delish and the portions are huge. Would definitely be back

Glad to hear Andy was on point! Will be sure to share your kind words.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Went there with friends and family first time . When I first saw the menu , thought it was a little pricey . BUT ! When you see the portions and taste the food , well that changes everything . Service is great , but just remember to book reservations , especially if you are dining in large numbers . I can see why are friends have become regulars hear . And they cater to kids also . We'll be back soon . Well worth it .

Definitely can split a meal or have lunch (and sometimes dinner...) the next day! We are in a changing time for the restaurant industry, I hope to continue to build our business with customers like yourself. See you again soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favourite restaurants there is ! The staff is amazing and the food is huge ! It’s an amazing place highly recommended!

Mike G, General Manager at Louie's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Couldn't be happier to hear it, excited to have you back again soon Lindsey. Cheers!