All reviews room was clean tim hortons convenient location hot tub non smoking room minute drive great place to stay wee hours of the morning chain of hotels nice surprise breakfast was included breakfast area following morning looking forward cleanliness pullout desk
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This place was very nice to stay. It was clean hotel and room was clean and well maintained!!

We did not try the continental breakfast but the staff were very good.

This hotel has smoking and non smoking rooms and we had a non smoking room and it was great we could not smell any smoke, the way we like it!!

Overall great stay!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Stayed here for a sister's weekend. My sister had a corner suite which was beautiful and spacious with a pullout couch and a king bed in a separate bedroom. The bathroom was very large, and there was a fridge and stove, desk, office chair and bucket chair, as well as the sofa ,coffee table, chest of drawers and a tv, of course. Wi Fi was free. This room had windows looking in two directions because it was on the corner of the 3rd floor. Very quiet, too, except that there were numerous childrens teams staying in the hotel and the hallways got a little rowdy with children running and playing, at times. The first night I shared the room with my sister, but had my own room next door for the second night. It, too, was clean and comfortable. No complaints at all. Beds were very cozy (even the pullout the first night). Breakfast was included both days, and is just fine if you don't have food allergies. I usually travel with protein bars, and the fruit that was available was a good supplement to this. The pool was small but very warm, and we enjoyed a few nice minutes in it until the children found it...then you couldn't hear yourself think, so we went back to our room and decided where to go for dinner. Dino's Restaurant in Ingersoll won out, and was very good (see my review) and I would recommend this spot for a family dinner while staying here. The Comfort Inn really never disappoints.

Room Tip: Suites would be excellent for families and are not too highly priced.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Do not stay here. We were here for a baseball tournament. Thank god it was cancelled due to rain and we got to go home after the first night. The hotel is old and run down and more people live in the main floor hotel rooms than actual nightly guests. The rooms were dingy and dirty, the hallways were freezing, the free breakfast was something to be said for. I would never have paid for that. Thank god there is a Tim's next door.
Was very disappointed with the front desk customer service. I called down with my cell phone from my room (long distance) because the phone in our hotel room did not work and to let them know that the door handle in the bathroom was broken.
When we checked out I wasn't offered any type of discount or apology.
Room was not worth $110/night that's for sure.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a room on the Hwy 401 side.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights for a hockey tournament in Tillsonburg. Staff was great. Continental breakfast was perfect for what we needed, started breakfast early for us because we had an early Sunday morning hockey game. Staff let us use their dining area for pot luck lunch and supper for 2 days. I didn't have any experience with the pool towels because we brought our own. Kids brought beach balls and footballs. Pool is small but luckily both days at the time we were there, we were the only team in the pool (there were multiple other hockey teams staying) Kids played between games in each others rooms and in the hallways. Parents enjoyed late nights in the lobby and dining room for two nights without any concerns. Housekeeping was good. Some of the rooms had minor maintenance issues but nothing major needing fixing. Quick check in and check out. We would definitely return for another hockey tournament.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a hockey tournament in January 2018. It was relatively inexpensive and our expectations were low. The rooms are outdated and not the cleanest, and the staff isn't friendly or helpful. The hotel is located right off the highway and next to Tim Horton's, both of which were convenient.

Three things to note:

1. They provide a large continental breakfast but the "fresh" food (ie. eggs and sausage) came out of microwaved bags. We avoided those and opted for oatmeal and other pre-packaged items.

2. It was a big hassle to borrow towels for the hotel pool so I was glad to have brought towels from home.

3. First floor rooms have walk-out sliding doors which felt unsafe to me. Try to stay on an upper floor.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have walk-out sliding doors which felt unsafe to me.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family