Grafton Village Inn(Grafton)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$160
Hotels.com
US$107
US$102
Budget Inn(Port Hope)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$85
US$101
US$121
US$117
US$123
US$114
1,466 results
All reviewsanne's spaafternoon teahot tubmy friendmain innswedish massagedining roomget awaywalking trailscan't wait to go backmain buildingfood was amazingmeditation classan overnight staywonderful experienceheaven on earthworth every penny
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I just had my 5th return date to St. Anne's Spa and loved it even more. They've renovated a few rooms so it's bright, fresh and airy. I especially enjoyed my Spa services as the RMT was amazing and my Esthetician was fantastic. The food was delicious as usual, tea selection is fantastic and the afternoon tea spread is impressive and delectable I've already booked my return for Mother's Day but after the out door pool is open so there's even more to enjoy on the property. I highly recommend this Spa. Enjoy!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
GraftonSpaGuy, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear joyproulx,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for choosing us for a 5th spa visit! I hope you enjoyed your pool visit too!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I have been going to Ste. Anne's twice a year for many years. My first visit was in 2005 and I am so glad to have this special place to relax and recharge and push the "reset" button. I always feel nurtured and pampered and you will never find kinder people to look after you from the minute you arrive until the sad moment you have to leave (already planning the next visit!).
There is a quiet beauty at Ste. Anne's and it is a very restful place to be. I slept like a log both nights I was there. The attention to detail is wonderful and they seem to anticipate your every need.
Enjoying the outdoor hot tub at night with the snow falling gently is something I will remember for a long time.
I was a bit worried that I would miss the old dining room, but the new one is beautiful and more spacious, with high ceilings and beautiful daylight from huge windows on 3 sides. It is a nice mix of vintage and contemporary.
The food is absolutely delicious and there are many choices. Each dish is a feast for not only the palate, but the eye. The servers are wonderful and everyone is so friendly and nothing is too much trouble.
My treatments were amazing and I loved my Signature facial, foot therapy, Coconut breeze and Eucalyptus body wrap.
The housekeeping service is excellent and everyone works as a team at Ste. Anne's to make sure things go well.
I was asked by a couple of women I met in the hot tub (first time at Ste. Anne's) if I liked the winter or summer visits better and I told them it was apples and oranges....you can't compare. There is a special quiet beauty in the winter and it is very cozy. In the summer there is the beautiful outdoor pool and magnificent gardens to enjoy. No matter when you go, you will have a wonderful time and the after-effects of relaxation, a brighter outlook on life, not to mention beautiful soft skin, last for some time afterwards.
I always go with my daughter (now 30, but started coming with me in her late teens) and it is a very special bonding time for us. We never get that kind of uninterrupted time without day-to-day worries and distractions, back in the city. She has a very busy, demanding job and it is wonderful for me to see her relax and smile in our "happy place".
Thank you dear Ste. Anne's for everything you do. You have no idea how much you are all appreciated!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Beth O

Dear Beth O,

Thank you so much for sharing with everyone why Ste. Anne's is such a special place for you and your daughter. This is why we are in business - a place to reset and connect with loved ones. We look forward to hosting the two of you for many more years to come!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Outstanding service, pleasant helpful staff really make you feel welcomed.
Can be busy at times and the outdoor area for hot tub/plunge pool can fill up fast. I hope they are planning to expand the outdoor facilities in future. Wonderful relaxing spa treatments.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Heather L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your kind words. And yes, an expansion is on the way!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Wonderful food, atmosphere, staff, smell is delicous. Perfect place. Easy to get to. Can't wait to try it out in the Summer. Been 5 or 6 times now but never in the Summer.
A must try for all people, perfect place!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear gailfuller2018,

Thank you for all of the kind words. Hopefully we see you this summer - the gardens are already stunning!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We were invited by friends for a weekend at this great place

What a nice outing

My most memorable experience was the picturesque area and the amaaazing food

The staff are very friendly

They dont give insurance receipts for treatments

They have a nice bakery nearby where you can purchase their excellent food

Their teas are great. Especially the feathery pear herbal tea!

Rooms are nice with a traditional fireplace. Country home feeling

They have a nice big parking lot for their clients

I would definitely return..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guylaine H.

Thank you for visiting and for sharing your experience. I am pleased you enjoyed the food, the staff, the bakery and the rooms! Just a note though that we do provide receipts for insurance, but only on RMT massages and Shiatsu (if your plan covers it). The next time you book your reservation agent can let you know which treatments are performed by an RMT.