Evergreen Resort(Gore Bay)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$121
  • Pool
Manitoulin Inn(Mindemoya)
US$136
Agoda.com
The Hawberry Motel(Little Current)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$78
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$159
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$77
US$73
Old Mill Motel(Blind River)
US$67
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2015

We have been going to this property for about the last 10 years. Has everything you need for a fishing vacation. However,we have noticed that the place is getting run down with a lot of junk lying around. The prices keep going up but we have not seen any improvements to the rustic cabins.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank sandrella245
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We rented two cabins and had a blast. Cabins where rustic but very clean. Stayed September 21-23 2013. Fishing was great,will be rebooking again. Just remember to take bedding,towels,dish soap,coffee maker just call up to ask what to bring owners very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Netty303
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This was a great place, centrally located on the island. Allowed easy access to the many trails in the area. Cabins clean, rustic, kitchen has everything you need to cook. Fridge and stove clean and worked perfectly. Owners very helpful. We would definitely recommend trips to Misery Bay, Cup and Saucer and Bridal Veil Falls. Price was great, secluded, quiet and private.

Room Tip: Don't forget sheets, towels, blankets, tea towels and radish cloths
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jvclegg
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I'm here looking for prices but I can say that I have stayed in these cabins many years ago with my family as a child , this memory has never left me , the cabins seem to be upgraded since I've been there of course . I remember the cast iron old wood stoves and the awesome pet chipmunks that would come inside the cabin and sit on my shoulders , I remember sitting on the porch of our rustic cabin with peanuts calling my chipmunk " pets " as I called them , to my surprise they would come every morning and sit in my lap eating their snack .

I also remember my mother taking us on a bot ride in the beautiful crystal clean lake and catching fish for our dinner at the campfire overlooking the water while looking up in amazement at all the stars visible in the sky . the cabins provided a great deal of privacy from other campers , the place was clean and quiet . it was a perfect vacation with long lasting memories .

for anyone wanting to give their children a lasting memory , this is the place to take them , it was 25 + years ago and I remember it like it was just last week .

to the owners of these camp grounds , if you are still the same owners , thank you for the amazing memories , I hope to give my children the same experience someday soon .

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank joe s
Reviewed 19 May 2013

We rented the cabin with our 3 boys (12, 10 and 7) with the intention of staying one night but ended up staying for two. They absolutely loved it. They asked to come back in the fall. We caught our limit of rainbow trout! The cabins are rustic but very clean. It would be a great place to do some water sports as well. Service was great. We loved it and we are definitely coming back!!!

• Stayed: May 2013