“Unapologetic and Rude”
Review of Baran Catering

Baran Catering
Ranked #76 of 168 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Recently did a take-out and realized I was overcharged. Paid $90.40 ($16.00 x 5 plus HST) - should have been $79.05 ($13.99 x 5 plus HST). I brought it to the attention of the server. The owner, Mr. Baran himself stepped in and did the recalculation and verified the amount they charged was correct. I pointed out the pricing on the menu board. Mr. Baran just shrugged his shoulder and said we didn't change the menu board pricing yet, but the cash register pricing is correct. Mr. Baran was very curt, offered no compensation, with a matter of fact attitude and taking no responsibility for his error. I've ordered from Baran on a few occasions in the past, and the other staff has always been very courteous. One would think as the owner, customer service would be at the top of the list. I will spend my hard-earned money somewhere else who values the customers.