“When I need my fix, I go there.”

Antiques, Treasures & Treats
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Arnprior
More attraction details
Owner description: Truly a unique shop! More than just antiques and collectibles. Seasonal decorations. Gourmet and handmade chocolate. Cigars, pipe tobaccos and accessories. Custom or off-the-shelf gift baskets. And in the fall, Antiques, Treasures and Treats becomes a Christmas Shop!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I celebrate all my life achievements by going to this great shop and purchase a piece of history. The products are of great quality and are displayed in a very pleasing visual technique. It is wonderful to wander through the burst of reds and pinks items followed by the deep greens, visually stunning. The couple that own the shop are friendly and are great conversationalists. The music is great, I sing and play along while I take in the sites. I recommend this little shop of dreams.

All reviews
"couple"
in 2 reviews
"house"

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Tucked away but still close to downtown is a darling little house that you might drive by and not realize how great it is. I love this store and every time I get the chance I would happily drive the hour to go and spend some time in this little gem. It is what makes small towns like Arnprior special. I am not entirely sure if its the people or the stock in the store but something keeps me coming back each year. I can always find gently used antiques for gifts that make me feel great about recycling and not adding to the landfill. The quality of the gift baskets I can depend on and my recipients always know I have cared enough to make the drive to Arnprior. Treat yourself and stop by this special part of Arnprior that might not be A listed as a major attraction but not all the great ones are!

1  Thank Cindy_GoldenLake
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Always leave with a good feeling and we always find something of interest. the merchandise is well displayed and very clean.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Antiques, Treasures & Treats had exactly what I was looking for, and at a great price. Unlike the clutter of some other antique shops (which I admit appeals to many Antique hunters... but not me), this shop is well laid out, with articles priced fairly. Had I been in the market for chocolates, other tempting goodies or real Cuban cigars, I am sure I could have found something, because the shop is well stocked. When passing through Arnprior, ensure you stop here.