“Antiques, Treasures & Treats”

Antiques, Treasures & Treats
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Arnprior
More attraction details
Owner description: Truly a unique shop! More than just antiques and collectibles. Seasonal decorations. Gourmet and handmade chocolate. Cigars, pipe tobaccos and accessories. Custom or off-the-shelf gift baskets. And in the fall, Antiques, Treasures and Treats becomes a Christmas Shop!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Antiques, Treasures & Treats is a wonderful family run Antique and Gift Store in Arnprior. This is a must visit store for me on every trip to Ottawa and the Ottawa Valley. If you are on the hunt for Treasure don't miss visiting this store on every visit to Arnprior.

All reviews
"couple"
in 2 reviews
"house"

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

One of my favourite shops. I've found many "treasures" here. Friendly service always. Reasonably priced and owners are very knowledgeable. Great places for gift baskets too.

Lisa Flewellyn

Reviewed 27 April 2015

Antiques, Treasures & Treats is a wonderful family owned store. You will not meet a nicer or more down to earth couple. I have purchased furniture and the owner's knowledge of antiques is second to none. I have also had several pieces of furniture refinished and wouldn't go anywhere else. This store is also my go-to-place for gift baskets. Recipients of the gift baskets have given them so much praise I wouldn't go anywhere else! When my husband runs out of cigars this is the first place we think of to replenish the stock. I encourage anyone to stop by and browse through the wonderful selection of antiques, interesting and unique treasures and delightful little treats.
Nathalie C

Reviewed 8 April 2015

Not only a wonderful family ran Antique Store but also features gift baskets made by one of the very talented owners who will also make made to order baskets as well. Also have lots of treats be it candy, nuts, jams, sauces etc. or Cuban cigars. Antiques range from large furniture items to tea cups to vaseline glass and everything in between at unbelievable prices and everything is extremely clean. This is one of my favorite stores which I go to often as there is a constant turnover of items and extremely friendly owners.