“Mouthwatering thai”

Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Ancaster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

One of the best hands down thai restaurant in the area. The coconut shrimp is simply divine, the food tastes so fantastic, service is good and fast (just the right amount of time to prepare) and great atmosphere in the restaurant.
Must try 'S: beef basil, lemon prawn soup actually the entire menu is incredible.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Excellent Thai food with lots of choices, good portions and great service. Good size dining area with typical Asian decor.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I would recommend this place, the food was good, reasonable price and well presented. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I spent a month in Thailand and nothing here was really authentic Thai food, at least to my standards. The staff are friendly, but could be a bit more tentative.

The good:
All the food I ordered was just good.
Made a dish vegetarian and they added extra veggies for omitting the meat.
Not a busy place, nice and quiet.
Place seemed clean and open.

The bad:
Not authentic at all.
No dish stood out as exceptionally great.

I have not had the desire to come back here, but it wasn't terrible either.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We love the Emerald curry dish with jasmine rice, it has a little spice and really different flavour, you want to lick the plate.