“Great Falafel on a Pita”

Golden Pita Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Ancaster
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stopped by the other day to grab a Falafel on a Pita for carry out and it was very tasty. It was my first time into the restaurant in a long time and I'm glad a stopped by. The next time I go I think that I will eat in. While I was waiting for my carry out, I saw a lot of great dishes being served to the customers at tables.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Working in the area and unfamiliar with what’s around, I decided to try this place. I had the falafel pita wrap, and it was pretty good! Falafel was moist with a lightly crispy exterior. Staff was nice.

Also had a cup of coffee. It’s K-cup coffee, which is not to my taste, but it was pretty good nonetheless.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We stopped in here for a quick bite to eat for supper on our way to Ancaster.Chicken Shawarma wraps were good,service was quick.I found the prices a bit high and was very surprised to see staff making our wraps with no gloves on!In this day and age everyone should be wearing gloves while preparing food.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I did expected a good food after reading all the reviews,but i was so fooled.the mixed grill ed meat was all overcooked,no taste,the salad was ok and the pita bread was cold.
i will never come back.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

One of the hidden gems in Ancaster! had the pleasure of working at a company only minutes from here and all of us were frequent guests at golden pita on a *weekly* basis.
the customer service is excellent, the prices are very reasonable and the food is divine! portions are generous and fyi if you like a dish with a bit of kick - this place is awesome!