“Nice dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We each enjoyed a pint of beer ($7.00) from a considerable selection of commercial and craft beer options.

We shared a pizza which was tasty and sufficient for the two of us for a light dinner.

We enjoyed the mellow music provided by two gentlemen on their stringed instruments--I think this happens most weekend evenings.

It was a hot night so we ate inside but there is also a patio.

Service was friendly but not over-bearing.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had our date night at this wonderful spot. We We craft beers and two tasty entrees. We were both very pleased with the service and the food and will be back for a second soon. Great ambience

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here half a dozen times and eaxh time wonder why we don’t go more often. Easily the best business this location has hosted, with a nice modern decor and a great patio. The staff is always attentive and professional and the food is varied and tasty. The pizzas are good, the flat iron steak is good, the pastas are good and the cocktails are mixed well. A great place to go if you actually want to talk to your dining companions.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This is not the first time my family and I visit Cavallo Nero, but this time is definitely the worst. Or reservation was for 7:30, and the first dish arrived at 8:50. I had the ravioli and it was undercooked; not hard to the bite, but actually chewy. When we were leaving, we asked for our good to go, but my meal was thrown out for some reason, and they did offer a free desert to make up for that. The service was mediocre, the food was mediocre, but the live music was lovely and the patio is great for the summer.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I met friends for lunch here. Menu is nothing spectacular. My food arrived cool, the cole slaw with mayonnaise dressing tasted funny so I didn't eat it. Two friends ordered a cobb salad which came with no dressing and the avocado which was supposed to be included was missing. The waitress corrected the errors quickly but we all agreed that overall the food was disappointing and not value for money. Will try somewhere else next time.