“Amazing.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Best Indian food and friendliest staff around.
I have even taken a cooking class at the Dundas location. If you’re looking for tasty, authentic Indian food- look no further!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love it here. We started with onion Bhaji and Cauliflower Pakora, both delicious!I had Chicken Korma with mild spice, perfection. My wife had Mazedaar Malai Prawns, a new one for both of us. Amazing! We also shared a Butter chicken and garlic naan. Everything was awesome. Friendly staff that always make everyone feel welcomed.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

a nice place with a good service. Many choices of dishes, probably best Indian restaurant in the area. They also have a lunch specials for a good price

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Excellent Quality very fresh. One of my favourite restaurants!! Chickpea masala and spinach with cheese
very good.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

My partner and I were told that this restaurant served the best Indian food and without a doubt, it was fabulous, the service was excellent and they were very helpful in our selections, would definitely go back.

Date of visit: September 2018