“A good mcdonalds”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #27 of 55 Restaurants in New Glasgow
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Very good, clean McDonald's. Good service with courteous staff, play area for small children, centrally located with plenty of parking.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Visited for breakfast on 01/09/17, both has the breakfast wrap, it was great value for the money very tasty and very filling would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to start their day in a fulfilling way

Reviewed 12 May 2016

The home cooked food hit the spot and the prices were so reasonable. Fast service and a delicious meal.

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Went to this McDonald's three times in the last 3 weeks just in the drive thru, the first time I was in a hurry and trying to get to work and after I left I realized they forgot my fries I called them and told them I didn't have time to go back and they gave me a couple coupons to get my service back. The next week I used the coupons and everything was good, like it should be, so the week after that I go to drive thru again and went home with supper for family to find out when I got there they didn't give me one of the Big Macs, called them again and the lady said she wondered why she had an extra one there. So I went back in to get it, but missed having supper with my family cause they were eating while I went back to get mine. When I got there the lady asked me if I wanted dessert or a refund for the Big Mac.....I had already bought desserts so I took the refund on one Big Mac meal. But as far as I am concerned I should have been given a refund on the whole order (40.00 ) for the destroyed family dinner I paid for that would have made me want to go back. Especially after making 2 trips. I don't get to buy my family dinner very often it was a treat for everyone which turned into a disaster and wasted money, I will never go back especially since there were 3 people in the second drive thru window carrying on and not checking orders.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

We go on a regular bases to McDonalds for coffee and one of their apple pies.... their coffee is cheaper than the biggest competitor and you get a refill when you're done! Their pies are like a little apple turnover thing, and very good too.