“Needs to check orders”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #27 of 55 Restaurants in New Glasgow
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Went to this McDonald's three times in the last 3 weeks just in the drive thru, the first time I was in a hurry and trying to get to work and after I left I realized they forgot my fries I called them and told them I didn't have time to go back and they gave me a couple coupons to get my service back. The next week I used the coupons and everything was good, like it should be, so the week after that I go to drive thru again and went home with supper for family to find out when I got there they didn't give me one of the Big Macs, called them again and the lady said she wondered why she had an extra one there. So I went back in to get it, but missed having supper with my family cause they were eating while I went back to get mine. When I got there the lady asked me if I wanted dessert or a refund for the Big Mac.....I had already bought desserts so I took the refund on one Big Mac meal. But as far as I am concerned I should have been given a refund on the whole order (40.00 ) for the destroyed family dinner I paid for that would have made me want to go back. Especially after making 2 trips. I don't get to buy my family dinner very often it was a treat for everyone which turned into a disaster and wasted money, I will never go back especially since there were 3 people in the second drive thru window carrying on and not checking orders.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

We go on a regular bases to McDonalds for coffee and one of their apple pies.... their coffee is cheaper than the biggest competitor and you get a refill when you're done! Their pies are like a little apple turnover thing, and very good too.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

The front manager belittled the staff in front of customers not only once but 3 times when we were there. It was obvious the staff was nervous and working under BULLIED conditions.....head management needs to step up and get rid of bullying in the workplace. Terrible example especially where children are seeing this face on.

Reviewed 18 December 2014

The only reason kids like this is because of the toys. I puke at the sight of any of their food and I once got rat dung instead of a crummy toy. They're exactly the same except the latter smells of grease instead of dung.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Always love Mc D's for a quick meal but I find lately the service is terrible. I find it frustrating to try and explain what I want. The clerks in most part don't understand English. I have gotten the wrong thing so many times, I feel like giving up and going elsewhere.