Beach Breeze Motel
Evangeline Inn & Motel Inc.(Grand Pre)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$111
US$107
US$126
US$123
The Sunshine Inn(Parrsboro)(Great Value!)
US$104
Aurora Inn(Kingston)
US$122
US$71
US$172
US$162
Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre(Western Shore)
US$160
US$156
All reviewsminas basinthe ownerevangeline beachsmall fridgebeautiful viewlow tidesitting roomnova scotiatwo double bedsmud flatsold schoolyour feetoffice doorocean floorbeachfront roompicnic tableswater line
Reviewed 29 September 2011

The Beach Breeze is rustic but is it very clean and the owner is welcoming and friendly. The views are incredible and I have not been in a more peaceful spot. The bed was comfortable and the owner is a weath of information about the area.

Room Tip: We liked the housekeeping rooms with views of the bay
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Almost all of the views of this motel have been very positive and my wife and I certainly agree. There's a beautiful view and the location is very quiet. The bed was very comfortable (squeaky but comfortable). There was actual coffee in a container and a real coffee maker - not those little pouches that never taste as good. Little things like spoons for the coffee and wine glasses were nice touches. TV is limited (four channels I think) and no phone so bring your cell if you want to make calls. Laundry is available in the campground across the road by the way. Don was extremely friendly and helpful and our experience there was totally positive.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2011

On Aug 9, 2011 my daughter and I stayed 1 night at the Beach Breeze Motel in Grand Pré, NS. We were a little disappointed in this accommodation considering all the other places we had stayed at in the Maritimes the previous week. The "motel" had more of a "cottage" feel to it although as it was attached to the other rooms it was technically a motel. I guess it was the shower that was the most off-putting as it was wooden and really small. Based on other reviews of Beach Breeze, we expected more. Also the beach, although technically close to the motel, was pretty difficult for me to access. There were steep steps going down to the beach. It didn't help that the weather was rainy and cool, but I had expected that the beach was more easily accessible from the motel. Don was very accommodating and friendly and I felt bad that I wasn't crazier about this place. I guess I should have taken to heart the word "rustic" in their description. I thought this referred to the area in which the motel was, not the rooms themselves. The upside? We were right next door to a campground and were allowed to use their laundry facilities. The next upside? We were really close to Wolfville and had a great meal at Paddy's Pub which was super value for the money. The upside of Beach Breeze? It wasn't expensive, the room was large, the beds comfortable, the property nicely off the beaten path.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Lyndasue_11
Reviewed 11 September 2011

We stayed Aug 10 &11th, 2011. We had no illusions. We did not read any reviews. I gave my wife a choice a B&B near by or this place. We had a Great Time!
It gave us a chance to unwind and do things that we wanted. Don was very helpful and apologized for the weather even though there is nothing he could do about it. We visited a few wineries, the coffee Roastry , breakfast at Evangeline restaurant , take-out pizza for dinner, the craft beer coupon plus dinner there. To surprise my wife I took her to "Grand Pre National Historic Monument" and just by chance we met her 7th cousin from NB who she had never met.
The only complaint would be that the bed squeaked a bit.
We would love to come back but at this time it looks like we will have to wait till 2013
Thx Don

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2011

The aim of my trip around Grand pre was to hike the Cape Split trail starting in Scots bay early morning, which is a 5h hike so I needed to rest a lot the night before...Beach Breeze Motel was the perfect solution !
The motel is well situated with the view on the beach (certain rooms have a direct view, but are more expensive of course..)
It was so quiet ! there is a campground located close to the motel so it gets really quiet around 11pm. And I had the best sleep I could have to get ready for my hike !
The rooms are big ! and really nice furnished (fridge , TV, microwave, etc..) and are super clean.
The staff is nice also so definitely make a stop there if you are around that area !

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo