“update”

Add it.
Rovie's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 11 Restaurants in Louisbourg
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Hi..me again..updating you on the ins and outs of Louisbourg....Rovie's Pizza no longer operates.....a few tried to make a go of it..but never took there,,,,again for those that read my other Louisbourg review updates..sorry to repeat myself..but for those that just happen to only click on this one..I had to give them a date as to when I visited...the furthest one was nov, 2010....a feat of magic(or should I say time travel) considering its been closed for quite number of years..I had to give a rating..I choose terrible because if I was there now..would be sitting in an office...again..waiting a long time for a pizza(the building was renovated into an office.

2  Thank Raylene M