“Decent buffet”

BoJo's Chinese Buffet Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 23 Restaurants in Deer Lake
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Service is good, but the food wasn't the best from the buffet, I don't know if you ordered from the menu if it would be better, never have. Its ok don't get me wrong, good value for your money.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Not a bad stop to eat...a good selection. Would have liked to see more fish and/or shellfish choices to choose from.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Went for supper and opted for the buffet as I was very hungry and I would have to recommend not to. I went for supper time, but the food was not fresh nor was it good. The food had been out for awhile, which lead me to be very selective on what I chose, but the end result was not good. Ultimately, it was an unwise decision to attend there during my business trip.

The servers were constantly on their phones or on the computer watching video's, which relayed a poor overall impression (that is when they were not in the back or outside) When I went to pay, the server noticed me getting prepared to leave and went into the back only for me to wait 5 minutes to pay, when I was the only person there (should have taken the hint). The service was horrible in comparison to the previous time I was there.

It would be wise, from a business perspective, for them to offer a buffet at certain times of the day, as opposed to an all day buffet in order to ensure food is fresh and to increase the quality of their product so people do not get sick after eating their food.

Thank D. P
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Absolute worse restaurant we have ever eaten in.....the buffet was terrible,all the trays were near empty ,all just fried foods ,no taste at all....will never go back,way too much money for the food

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I visited this place a couple weeks ago..they offer a buffet but the food is cold and flavorless. I find the canton restaurant much better