“Great service”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #18 of 86 Restaurants in Miramichi
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Top notch service here. Friendly and helpful. It is a BP, so there is no surprises with the meals...consistent and lot's too choose from. I enjoy the pasta dishes the most! Recently renovated and it looks great too!

Date of visit: May 2017
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for sharing, Pat! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

The food was OK. We went to try the Tuesday night special one time. It was consistent and filled the gap. What would be good is if they actually made food with great flavour.

Not sure why this chain restaurants can figure this out.

I guess they want consistency, but then the loose the possibility of creativity.

I must say the atmosphere was great, and lots of TV's ..... if you are bored with your dinner date.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend went yesterday, which was two days before Christmas, and a Friday to boot.
Although it was mid-afternoon, the restaurant was still pretty packed. We were shown to our booth immediately, and asked if we'd like to start with a drink. I had a bit of trouble deciding what to eat (I waited too long, and was hungry). The waitress was very accommodating and we chose our starter (wings, oven baked with hot sauce, and ranch on the side). They were absolutely delicious. For our main meals we chose the Boston Brute a.d the Big Dipper. Big portions and just the right taste. I didn't give it an "excellent" rating because although I thought mine was great, my boyfriend said that his (the Big Dipper) was "good". Definitely worth trying for yourself!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Food is small portions and you can tell it has been prepared then reheated. Not enough sauce on spaghetti but you can order more for extra cost. My last trip to this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is a very busy restaruant so there can be a wait to get food, especially on weekends when it is especially busy but worth the wait. The decor and ambiance are nice. I have eaten here a few times in the past year and have always enjoyed it.

Date of visit: September 2016