“Very good food in a nice atmosphere”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #18 of 86 Restaurants in Miramichi
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is a very busy restaruant so there can be a wait to get food, especially on weekends when it is especially busy but worth the wait. The decor and ambiance are nice. I have eaten here a few times in the past year and have always enjoyed it.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite BP! They renovated recently and the place looks great. Thai Bites are a staple appetizer for me. They're always delicious in Miramichi. Service is always excellent, with a smile every time, fast and precise. The bathrooms are clean. Parking is easy access. I go there at least one a month and I'll keep going as long as it stays as good as it has always been.

1  Thank Matt R
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Service was way too fast, we barely had time to finish and in some cases didn't before the next dishes were brought out. Too expensive, not many options (no side salads?!) Pizza crust was bland, meat was cooked as requested however. We figured we'd be 'safe' with a chain restaurant since we weren't familiar with the city, but it reminded us why we never go to this chain at home, it's nothing spectacular.

1  Thank STSWMFCW
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I drop into Boston Pizza each year while visiting Miramichi. The food is always tasty, with generous portions and well prepared. I like the recent renos. Nice to see the place keeping up well. Some interesting new menu choices as well.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016

First time at newly renovated BP..
Very upscale..sleek & modern..especially the sports bar area..
New menu from the last time we were they..
Lots of exciting choices..
Our waitress Amelia M..The Very Best..
I had the Chicken Caesar Salad & asked if they could go light on the dressing..
Amelia suggested..I could have the dressing on the side..great idea...I have asked at other restaurants if they could do this & have never been offered this..wonderful..
My husband had the Beef Dip..( not sure if that was the right name )..loved it..

1  Thank Victoria477