“Good food, good service, good price”

The Odd Rainbow Restraunt
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Grand Manan
Price range: US$2 - US$23
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We ate a couple of meals here (breakfast and dinner) and found both meals to be well prepared, tasty, and satisfying. The service was excellent and the super-friendly staff were willing to take a bit of time and answer questions about the island. The restaurant is clean and the washrooms are fine. The menu is varied and there really is something for everyone. The owners work in the restaurant and are readily available if you have any comments. The restaurant is right near the ferry dock and there is plenty of parking. Good value.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This place has it all. Great location near the ferry terminal, open for all meals, large menu, and a friendly staff. We ate here for several meals during our trip to the island, and they were all enjoyable. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We ate supper at the odd rainbow restaurant. Love the service quick andlove the food . I had the chilli and my boyfriend had the clams and chips and my friends had fish and chips. It was very good and they had a good selection to the menu. Will definitely go again if I go back to Grand Manan!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Not too good. Nothing is made in house. I had a burger. Not made on the premises. Hubby had a club-house, turkey not prepared in house. (processed and horrible). I overheard the next table ordering and they had similar issues. Several items they asked the server about were not made on the premises, I didn't even ask about desserts. I like home made desserts when I go to a small restaurant, on a small island. Kind of speaks to the character of the restaurant. Have been to GM several times, even to this restaurant before (under different ownership/management). Was our last time. Shame. GM is quaint. Restaurants should be running with the theme....

1  Thank jjandarh
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Looking for a quick breakfast before taking the Ferry. This is more of a sit down restaurant and it has a full menu. I was able to get a breakfast sandwich and a coffee to go. The sandwich was good (i would have prefered a toasted english muffin) and the coffee was fresh and tasty.