“The MOST Delicious Food!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Food For Thought Catering
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Grand Manan
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I’m a flight attendant who has traveled the world & truly..... you will not find more delectable baked Goods/ Sammie’s etc... then @ Food for Thought Catering!! I ALWAYS want to stop in to see the SWEETEST ladies EVER!!!! I come to the island to visit my daughter & now 2 Grand Princesses!! I always make it a point to stop in. LOVE it here!!!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Amazing variety, and yummy baked treats. We had the haddock sandwich, which was hearty and perfectly cooked. Nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Stopped by for coffee and sweets during the aftrnoon. Staff were very pleasant, the food very good. Stop by for a treat and a chat..

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I stop here for lunch every time I visit the island. Their wraps are amazing, and since I had a light lunch I can indulge in one of their awesome sweets...for example chocolate marshmallow squares - AMAZING!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The menu is not very extensive but changes daily. We were happy to find that they serve fresh salads and homemade soups. They also have plenty of homebaked items.