“Best food around”
Review of Poolside Drive-In - CLOSED

Poolside Drive-In
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We visit Mott every year during the summer and are always excited to be able to eat at the poolside. The food is wonderful! Try the cardinal burger and Jalapeno poppers. Their ice cream with crunch topping is also wonderful. I loved it so much the owner let me take a bag of it home (the crunch topping).

Reviewed 26 September 2011

I had an old friend who said he always ate at the Poolside Drive-In of Mott, because the Mott city swimming pool had the prettiest girls in North Dakota. I wouldn't know about that, but the Poolside is a pretty good port of call for standard drive-in food a little above average in quality. There are menu items with goofy names, local specialties, and there are good, sloppy burgers. I mean the burgers are loaded, things you shouldn't try to eat while you drive. There is a good local clientele and plenty of seating inside. Highly recommended.