“Needs some upkeep...get rid of the "dive" look!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Copper Pot Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Beausejour
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The restaurant needs maintenance...a coat of paint and trim can go along way to sprucing up the place. The small bathrooms need to be "gutted" and redone. The stained toilet seat is unacceptable. The temperature was very cold in the front part of the restaurant. Our meals were okay. I had the taco salad and the salad was fresh.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Met a friend here for lunch. Found liver & onions on the menu which you don't very often see, so had to order. Very good with fried onions. My friend had the Mexican Burrito which she really enjoyed. Sat outside so we could enjoy the weather. Wouldn't go out of my way to eat there, but if in Beausejour would go again.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

About forty of us descended on the place, but they were up to the challenge! Yes, it took a while for all of us to get our meals, but at 2:00 in the afternoon, we expected that (and were killing time anyway.) The food is SO good and so filling - try the wings, they are really really good (and half-price on Fridays!) The service was friendly and I'll be darned if they didn't get every order right, especially at the till (big chains - learn a lesson here!) Make it a place to visit if you're northeast of Winnipeg!

1  Thank rabidhockeymom
Reviewed 11 August 2014

After reading some reviews, which were quite recent, my husband and I had a late breakfast at The Copper Pot on our way back to Winnipeg. I ordered the steak and eggs and my husband ordered the skillet. The portions weren't very big, but the food was good and the service was friendly (although our server never asked us if our drinks needed to be refilled). The restaurant is under new management now and the new menu does not include the fried pickles (from an earlier review) that I was really looking forward to. One thing that really bothered me is that the prices on the current menu are not correct. It's bad business to have one price listed by a meal and then charge more money for that same meal (minus the fresh fruit my menu said I would get, too) when it comes time to get the bill. My advice to the restaurant would be to update the menus and to not charge so much for skimpy portions.

1  Thank Kathleen R
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Any time I come to town this is where I will eat! Food was extremely good and good value! Waitress was ok, a little over whelmed with our large group but still great service!