“A Beausejour Institution”

Add it.
Beausejour Dairy Bar
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Beausejour
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The Beausejour Dairy Bar is an institution in this small town. While the main draw is the ice cream, they also have some great eats. I never pass through Beausejour on my way home from the Whiteshell without stopping for some food or a "scream" (ice cream) as the locals say.

The ice cream selection is out of control, so many options. There are a few nice places to sit and is just generally a quaint place to stop en route home. It is cash only so remember that and there is always a line-up, but be patient, it moves fast! Enjoy your food and ice cream and prepare for the journey home, unless of course your from town!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Lots of ice cream treats to choose from and it was very good. Also, lots of food choices, but we just came for the ice cream.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I want to love this place, I do... and a part of me really does! It is the quintessential small town ice cream stop, complete with a large verandah and hanging baskets of flowers, and it reminds me of the one I enjoyed as a kid in my hometown. The bummer is that I've since developed a dairy allergy, and despite annual requests, they don't offer sorbet. It is indeed the DAIRY Bar!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The ice cream selection is epic. So many different flavours and toppings and sundaes and dips but it's very expensive for ice cream and the sizes aren't that big. Their ok but not huge. The home fries are great!!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped and ordered 2 small milkshakes and an order of onion rings. The girl told me that would be $22. I asked for the prices and she said $4.50 each for the milkshakes, I said OK that's $9., how about the onion rings which I added up to $14. She mumbled something about not being totalled out from previous order. We got our milkshakes which were very small for the price. We were done & I went to check on our rings, when I was told they forgot to put the order in!!! I just asked for my money back for the rings and won't be returning. Poor service.