“Lots to choose.”

Add it.
Beausejour Dairy Bar
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Beausejour
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Lots of ice cream treats to choose from and it was very good. Also, lots of food choices, but we just came for the ice cream.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I want to love this place, I do... and a part of me really does! It is the quintessential small town ice cream stop, complete with a large verandah and hanging baskets of flowers, and it reminds me of the one I enjoyed as a kid in my hometown. The bummer is that I've since developed a dairy allergy, and despite annual requests, they don't offer sorbet. It is indeed the DAIRY Bar!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The ice cream selection is epic. So many different flavours and toppings and sundaes and dips but it's very expensive for ice cream and the sizes aren't that big. Their ok but not huge. The home fries are great!!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped and ordered 2 small milkshakes and an order of onion rings. The girl told me that would be $22. I asked for the prices and she said $4.50 each for the milkshakes, I said OK that's $9., how about the onion rings which I added up to $14. She mumbled something about not being totalled out from previous order. We got our milkshakes which were very small for the price. We were done & I went to check on our rings, when I was told they forgot to put the order in!!! I just asked for my money back for the rings and won't be returning. Poor service.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

My husband and I stopped for ice cream last week - he had a soft chocolate cone and I had a small strawberry sundae. His chocolate was fair size for a small but my sundae was very small for a small with just a dab if ice cream and a bit of strawberry glaze on top. I was done is about 5 minutes. For the price $3.75 you would think you would get a good sized sundae even for a small. Oh I remember, there was a cherry on top!

1  Thank Vickie E