All reviews new owners excellent service great hotel very clean hotel pool town judy grandkids
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Superior Inn in Beausejour for a few days of business in the area and some sightseeing. The staff were friendly and eager to ensure a great stay. They addresed a few trivial issues we had extremely promptly. The rooms were very clean, quiet and comfortable. Will definitely return to this hotel if I am in the area again. Thanks!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night while in town for a social, wish we could have stayed longer! Great stay from beginning to end! Friendly service, clean rooms, and the pool & hot tub were wonderful! They gave us a late checkout so we could have extra time in the pool and they even had an Easter egg hunt for our grandkids! Thank you for the wonderful stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

What a great time we had for several days Christmas week. The grandkids had a fantastic time in the pool and hot tub which have been re-opened under the new management. Room was clean and comfortable and the included breakfast provided something for everyone. Staff were friendly and very helpful; even finding a floaty for our 4 year old granddaughter to use in the pool! They were very accommodating with our departure when travel plans had to be sorted out due to a flight cancellation. I highly recommend this Inn!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I thought I better take a moment to post. I was very reluctant to stay given the past reviews. Man, was I pleasantly surprised.

indoor pool and hot tub working great. Whole hotel is fairly clean. Rooms are dated, but clean and functional. Management was nothing but accommodating. The mgmt ladies even shared some pizza they had cooking!

I would never hesitate to stay there again. All of us from the highways training crew had nothing but nice things to say.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeremy B
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We came to Beausejour from the states to see the town and area where my husband's father was born. We found that the hotel was under new ownership and we could see that they are trying very hard to make this an exceptional place to stay. They have a little work to do, especially with their breakfasts, but what they excelled at was making us feel at home. They would go out of their way to make our stay as nice as possible. Thank you, Judy and staff, for all your help!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family