“Exactly What You Expect From Tims”
Review of Tim Horton's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Horton's
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Beausejour
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Another great Tims location and exactly what you would expect, good hot coffee, hot teas, donuts, and sandwiches. On our way to Whiteshell we stopped in to grab a quick bite, and wasn't disappointed, I had sausage, egg, biscuit and tea, the wife had same except coffee. The servers were friendly, fast, building clean and well lite. Will stop in again when in area

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Can’t really mess up a double double . I am not giving more than 3 stars because that would make no sense to me.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I've stopped here several times and while the cashier has always been friendly, the kids who prepare your orders, need to brush up on their reading skills and need to learn what goes in to the items they sell.

Each time I ordered a BLT, extra bacon and toasted. Each time I was either shorted on the bacon or did not receive my sandwich toasted.

There is also something to be said when you order a jam buster. I would think that the word "buster" is a dead give away that these are supposed to be filled with jam and not just a smidgen of jam.

Double check your order and watch as it is prepared - you shouldn't have to, but it beats leaving with an incorrect order and having to come back to get it corrected.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Going out to visit family camping out Lac Du Bonnet way, who knew that Beausejour had a Tim Horton's! How exciting and yes it was still early enough to stop and pick up coffee to go as we had a while to drive yet. You could smell the aroma of fresh brewed coffee as soon as you got out of the vehicle. Picked up 2 large coffees and we were on our way. Maybe we should have picked one up for his brother.....oh well on our next trip......