“Great food and portions”
Review of Big Fellas

Big Fellas
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Beausejour
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Came with my mom and aunt for a quick dinner after a day hiking . I had the best taco salad I have ever had at a restaurant. At first I thought it was weird with the Thai chilli sauce instead of sour cream and salsa, but It was perfect. My aunt enjoyed her clubhouse, but my mom’s philly was a miss. Flimsy and slightly burnt. Service was attentive for how busy it was. Downside was they were obviously out of toilet paper and had a box of tissues instead, which also was almost out. The bathroom itself really needs a revamp , it smells awful. Wish places would not use pine sol as a cleaner , it reminds me of outhouses at a lake.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We were en route to a hike in Pinawa Provincial Park and decided to stop for lunch in Beausejour. We weren’t to familiar with the restaurants in Beausejour.

I saw Big Fellas and did a quick online search for reviews of this restaurant - the reviews were positive.

We entered the small, cozy, aromatic restaurant and were pleased that it was filled with hungry patrons.
We decided on takeout. The server greeted us quickly & provided a menu. The takeout menu had various items. The server was quite busy multitasking efficiently; we were able to place our order in a reasonable time. We ordered an order of Garlic Cheese Toast, 1 Lg Classic Poutine, and 1 Cheeseburger. While waiting for our order other patrons had come for takeout orders.
As promised, 15 minutes & our lunch was ready to go.
The temperature of all items requested was perfect. The cheese toast was mildly flavoured, I would’ve used more diced garlic. The gravy was nicely flavoured & the cheese melted to perfection on the french fries, the beef patty in the burger was delicious. The bun wasn’t too thick.

Thank you BIG FELLAS for cooking lunch today.
Until next time.

Off to Pinawa Provincial Park for a Dam Beautiful Hike.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Done up like a ranch's bunk house. Friendly and fast service. Great menu. Great food, too! Now that Vicki's is gone, I vote Big Guys for Beausejour's best restaurant!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Our family was packing up from seasonal camping in the Whiteshell and we were running behind. Did not have time to make supper and were starving. We drive through Beausejour on our way back home to Winnipeg. It was Saturday night on Thanksgiving weekend, we usually stop at Vicki's for take out fries since they are big portions and reasonably priced. Vicki's was closed already (it was about 7:30pm). We noticed this new place opened called Big Fella's, we thought we'd try it. Ordered two large fries.....cost us $13.00!! Outrageous price, never go back there again. The portions were smaller then Vicki's and she only gave us 3 packets of vinegar for two large orders and no napkins on take out.

1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We all had delicious meals with awesome service. The BEST eggs benedict i have EVER had !!!! Gerri is an amazing cook