“Honeymoon retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Comox
mulBerryLand Guest House
Ranked #5 of 11 Comox B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 January 2012

In 2007 my husband and I were waiting impatiently for my passport to arrive, and when it failed to show up just before the wedding I was panicking! We had wanted to go away for our honeymoon out of Canada, but fate had other plans. It brought me to Naomi & Nico teWinkel, the lovely hosts of this beautiful B&B. They were super helpful in booking us in last minute, worked hard to make sure our stay was fun and romantic. They were quite possibly the very best hosts ever. We were given special treats, a fabulous breakfast, and the room was kept neat and tidy every day. Perhaps my favourite part of the b&b (aside from the hosts!) was the claw foot bath tub and hand made local soaps provided. Nothing quite like a soak in a big tub!

Nico & Naomi do a B&B the right way. They make sure you have everything you need, and I felt comfortable asking them if we thought of something we'd like to do or see and they knew all the best local restaurants and places to check out! We had a wonderful Canadian adventure honeymoon and when we were there we considered never coming back to Ontario! I think often of the fresh air, warm friendly vibe of the island, and all the fun my husband and I had while staying there.

We're hoping to return at some point, perhaps to celebrate an anniversary!

If you want somewhere amazing to stay, this is the place.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Julie D
There are newer reviews for mulBerryLand Guest House

Reviewed 26 January 2012

I am sometimes reluctant to stay at a B&B because I am very private. But I also appreciate a friendly face, knowing someone is there if I have questions, as quite often I travel alone. The MulBerry Land Guest House is exactly that!
The guest house has all amenities I need........ the huge tub, the very comfy suite, the deck over looking the beautiful gardens and within walking distance to the shops downtown. I'll be bringing my husband back next time:)
mulBerry Land Guest House is a quick and relaxing get-a-way from the snow in Alberta, thanks to Nico and Naomi and Westjet!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Shelley E
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I have stayed at the MulberryLand guest house twice now, and both times were fabulous.

I hosted my wedding there in May 2011 (in the absolutely AMAZING backyard), and stayed there both the night before the wedding and the night of. I also spent a night there with my husband in October 2011.

The guest house is quaint, private and comfortable. The bathroom has a wonderful clawfoot tub, the water was hot and had good pressure for showers. The bed is very comfortable, and has lots of pillows and blankets. There are robes to be used and on our wedding night they left us treats throughout the room.

The owners are friendly and accommodating and have made us want to go back and stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank Gillottaway
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I had the honor of spending the night at Mulberryland as my friend was getting married on the grounds there. It is located on a cul de sac in Comox on Mulberry lane. It is a 8 minute drive or a half hour or so walk from the Comox Marina.
The guest house is on the second floor of the building (I believe its above a storage area.) It is detached from the main house allowing for privacy. It has a balcony for those wanting to enjoy the sounds of birds in the morning, a private bathroom with a beautiful claw foot tub, and a spacious and bright living/sleeping area complete with an eating area and a miniature dining nook. The decor is lovely, there is a variety of unique artwork throughout the property. The owners of the home provided us with a fabulous breakfast of waffles, fresh fruit, and an assortment of beverages including juice, tea and coffee in their dining room which is located in the main house, facing the back yard.
The main home also has a deck with a hottub that we had access to as guests-- it was fabulous, soaking in the hottub surrounded by trees and stars. Very relaxing.
The grounds are beautiful, lots of natural trees and foilage as well as some items planted by the owners. There is a nice little pond and a variety of pieces of art throughout the yard and for those who enjoy a game,there is an oversized chess board outdoors as well.
Very much enjoyed our evening here. The owners were more than accomodating in every way... I would highly recommend this property for events such as a honeymoon, or for a girls night.

Room Tip: There is only one room available in this guest house but it could be made to accommodate up to 4 peo...
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Canshy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Comox
5.2 km away
1.1 km away
Ginger Giraffe B&B
Ginger Giraffe B&B
#4 of 11 in Comox

Been to mulBerryLand Guest House? Share your experiences!