“Tasty dinner but dessert a bit disappointing”

Bella Italia Ristorante
Ranked #13 of 26 Restaurants in Sun Peaks
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2017

We had an enjoyable dinner choosing the lobster ravioli and spaghetti bolognese. We shared the lemon posset which, sadly, lacked the expected lemon zesty flavour so that disappointed. Waitress agreed with us on this one! She was very friendly & efficient.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Friendly staff and family atmosphere. They went out of their way to make sure our party of 8 could be accommodated.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We are here in a Saturday night.
Was busy but the service was never an issue.
We order the prawn and chorizo to start.. wasn't very nice or anything exciting rated
More fatty and oil than anything.
Garlic bread was just bread with garlic on top? Need some butter added to it as it was very very dry.
My dad order the chicken dress with risotto. Was very tasty!
I had the lasagna. Tasted really good
But was really On the dry side Needs more sauce between the layer of the dish.
Had the Italian merlot and said it wasn't that nice. And the local rose wine was the best I've ever had even my dad order some aswell.

And we can got past ordering the tiramisu
( as we are BIG fans of it.. as I make my own back home ) it was nice had all the flavours just needed to sit for a day or two to absorb that flavour!!

Our waiter was lovely and helpful.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I'm glad I ordered the pizza. The dishes with Bolognese sauces were not stellar. No parmesan cheese offered to compliment the dishes. When asked, a very small serving was brought over. This was not an inexpensive evening when the alcohol was added in. The service was fine, it seemed effort was put into minimizing quality and cutting back.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We've had Christmas Dinner here three times now - 2013, 2014, and 2016 - there's a reason we keep coming back! Although they were extremely busy, they seemed to manage very well and our meals were all delicious. Props to the waitresses who did an excellent job.