“Great fare for aprës-ski!”
Review of Daphne Restaurant

Daphne Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 57 Restaurants in Sechelt
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were on our way home from skiing at Dakota Ridge and had worked up a good appetite. We stopped here for dinner and were quite happy we did. Apparently, the Daphne has been renovated within the last couple of years (one of our group had been there before) and we were seated in a large booth. Service was excellent and the menu with many Mediterranean choices. Two of us had the lamb tagine (served in the tagine!). Others had souvlaki, moussaka, falafel and a lamb burger...we were all impressed with the presentation and the flavour. Comfortable and nice spot to dine with friends, casual or more special, too. Also have Mythos beer and retsina for an extra Greek touch!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was packed on a Saturday night, I recommend reservations. There is plenty of parking in the back.

We ordered the greek platter and it was excellent- crispy calamari, warm pita bread, a whole bowl of tatziki and very tender lamb. I highly revommend it!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Be sure to have a Bellini (Thursday special) I love the Greek lamb chops and am sure the Morricsn flavour is equally tasty.. I had moussaka previously, but wish the rest of the menu offered more than kebabs and donairs.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I had the veggie platter, my hubby had the spanakopita plate - it was a lot of food. All tasty. Nice to have an alternative food choice to the usual good reliable eateries we keep returning to in Sechelt.

We happened to be here on a quieter night and really enjoyed it. If it were full, it could be really noisy but that seems to be the norm for most places.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

I’m tempted by the seafood hot pot for next time we need a change of venue - looks like a healthier choice too if trying to stay away from too many carbs. Or may just share a few appys.

Not knocked out but satisfied!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Greek or Mediterranean food. Lovely low light atmosphere. Greek salad was delicious. The lamb souvlaki was so tender..