Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa
US$89
US$130
US$105
TripAdvisor
All reviewseagle suiteeach morningprivate hot tubget awaywonderful placeromantic getawaysunshine coastknowledgeable hostsunset roomespresso machineyear wedding anniversarywonderful breakfastbar fridgethis past weekendsteam showerfresh fruiteggs benedict
Reviewed 14 December 2016

A return visit to the Sea to Sky Loft suite at the Beach Hideaway for my birthday get-away.
Marsha is a wonderful hostess and delivers amazing breakfasts to your door! Beautiful views, relaxing cozy accommodations and just a wonderful place to return to!
See you again, soon I hope.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
oceanexperience, Owner at Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Hi Sherri,
It is always so nice to have repeat customers come back to the Beach Hideaway B&B.
Thank you for taking the time to write your great review. I know that I and my future guests appreciate all that you wrote. It was my pleasure to be of service to you and I hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We recently travelled to Sechelt under somewhat trying conditions. We needed a place for quiet and solitude where we would be looked after. We found Beach Hideaway through TripAdvisor. What a wonderful place! My husband and I had the Sunset Suite while my sister-in-law took the Eagle Suite. We had some special needs that Marsha fulfilled with the utmost of grace and I know of considerable inconvenience to herself. BnB's generally offer a more personalized experience but often at the loss of privacy (e.g. communal breakfasts, overly chatty hosts). Hotels offer anonymity but at the loss of personal care. Beach Hideaway is the absolute perfect in-between. Here you have seclusion in a lovely physical space and the service of breakfast in your suite allows you to continue that private seclusion, all the time knowing if you need something Marsha is only a call and a few steps away. Waking up to the call of loons and drifting to sleep to the sound of gentle waves lapping the shore - what more could you ask for? The place is spotless, tasteful and extremely comfortable. You cannot go wrong choosing this property. We did not have the opportunity to avail ourselves of the spa services but hope to do so when we next visit. And visit again we will. Thank you Marsha for looking after us so well.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
oceanexperience, Owner at Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Hi Marilyn,
Thank you for taking the time to write your great review! It was my pleasure to of a service to you.
Thank you for choosing the Beach Hideaway B&B and hopefully we'll see you in the future!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This was our first time to the Sunshine Coast and had a fantastic time. We stayed 6 nights in the Sea and Sky Suite which has beautiful views of the Strait of Georgia. Marsha was a great hostess and was able to accommodate our diet - both my wife and I are vegan. The breakfasts she prepared for us were perfect. Although the B and B is located next to a busy highway, the suite was quiet. Before I forget the shower was so nice.

There are great hikes around the region: our favorite was to the lighthouse at Francis Point Marine Park. Perfect spot to sit, enjoy the view, have lunch and relax. The people in the community are welcoming and will go out of there way to assist you.

My wife and I travel and have stayed in B and B’s around the US and Canada. This is by far one of the best places we have stayed and would highly recommend. Kudos to Marsha.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
oceanexperience, Owner at Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Hi Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to write your great review. It is always so nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay in The Sea to Sky Loft at the Beach Hideaway B&B.
It was my pleasure to be of service to you! Hopefully, I'll see you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

From the moment we pulled up to the B&B I knew we had made the right decision for our 5yr wedding anniversary. Marsha has done an amazing job with the beauty of the property. We had a great 2 night stay. We booked the couples spa package and enjoyed our couples massage down near the beach. The spa ladies were amazing. Highly recommend this place. Marsha your breakfast were on point! Thanks so much for a memorable 5yr anniversary stay!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
oceanexperience, Owner at Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for writing your great review. It is always so nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the Eagle Suite and all that the Beach Hideaway B&B has to offer!
It was my pleasure to be of service to you and hopefully I'll see you again in the future for another anniversary celebration and may you have many more!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on a recent trip to Vancouver and the Sunshine Coast. My husband and I had an absolutely amazing time. Stayed in the sea to sky suite (one at the top) and it was amazing. The view from the room and the private deck were incredible- pictures truly don't do it justice!

The BB is a perfect location for exploring the Sunshine Coast- right off the main road, so it's not too far from anything but still has a wonderful private feeling. We are usually not ones to spend lots of time in our room - usually out exploring - but beach hideaway lured us home early every night for a beach walk or to sit on the deck by the fire. Can not recommend enough , it is incredible.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
oceanexperience, Owner at Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to write your great review. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed The Sea to Sky Loft. And thank you for choosing the Beach Hideaway B&B...you traveled a long way..all the way from San Antonio Texas!
It was my great pleasure to be of service to you!