See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2015

Booked a room a few days in advance. When we got there we found out the Hotel doesn't have a receptionist and I had to ask around how to check in.
I was told the Hotel Bartender was suppose to take care of hotel customers.
Surely she had no record of bookings. Nevertheless she accepted my credit card payment and gave us a key to our room.
Heater in that room didn't work and it didn't even had adjusting knobs!
Tried to lock that room but the lock didn't work so went back downstairs to that bartender but she was too busy to help and sent some other guy to help us. That gentleman was quite friendly and grabbed the other key to a room which he says was suppose to be good. guess what? there were no working lights in that one though he tried to make them work!
So he went downstairs and came back with a key to a different room.
But in that one there was no heater, only portable air conditioner.
Have to mention it was the end of NOVEMBER!
So at this point I said we don't have all night and I'm not going to check all the rooms for living condition.
That gentleman says he'll be happy to return my money but he couldn't do it because he didn't know how and doesn't know password for issuing a refund and couldn't get a hold of the owner.
Owner apparently doesn't care much about the place because it looks not maintained at all.
We ended up renting a room in a hotel next door.
Well at this point I'm still waiting for a refund!

Room Tip: I wouldn't bother going there. We rented a room in a next door motel and were happy with it. besides it was even cheaper
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Value for money is right here, I was just looking for a cheap bed for the night and found it. Room was basic, bathroom looked old and tired but was clean. Might not be everyone's thing, but having a pub attached was a bonus and staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Arrived at hotel no one at reception just a small note saying to see bar maid ,went through to bar she was not expecting us but went upstairs to see if rooms were ready and came back with keys room was tired looking,and view out of window was two dirty old baths on top a flat roof door lock and frame needed repairing was not very secure when locked would not take a lot of force to open all in all it was a wreck of a place could not wait to get out of there one step up from being homeless

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank mllley
Reviewed 14 September 2015

We stayed here a couple of times while making a film in the area - the rooms are basic, very clean and safe. The best part was the welcoming and generous host Rajnit who facilitated endless and numerous requests with a smile - he printed documents for us, helped with local vendors, everything we asked he provided with such kindness I feel forever grateful to him.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night it's not the four seasons but we just needed a bed to sleep in which were fine. The bar was fun and in the hotel which was nice and close :-) was in town for the races had the best time ever! Close to gas stations and resteraunts

Stayed: June 2014