“Poor Hygiene”
Review of Heritage Inn

Heritage Inn
Ranked #14 of 47 Restaurants in High River
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I ate at the Seasons Cafe and Eatery this evening. I found the food and service to be good but it went down hill quickly. After our meal my I went to use the washroom. While in there our waitress also used the bathroom but did not wash her hands after. I found this to be disgusting and I am now worried for my health as well for the health of my unborn baby.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Was a very tasty and large breakfast. A lot of shredded hash browns, which actually weren't brown at all and four pieces of bacon. Offered breakfast potatoes but were out of them at 8:20am?? Still service was good, coffee was good and there was nothing wrong with the quality of the food.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

The staff went above and beyond to make our stay the past weekend very comfortable and pleasurable.
They set up the ball room for hockey equipment and jerseys- as well as set up tables so we could a team meal and get together .
Rooms were all located close to each other and very comfortable .
It is so great to have a full service hotel with restaurants , lounges and a pool and hot tub so you can chill in between games with out going far.
Having the breakfast included was wonderful as well .

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Generally the food quality here is not very good however the prices are reasonable. It's too bad because the hotel itself is clean and I have heard the rooms are good. The bathroom in the dining room is in need of an update. Staff are friendly and requests for substitutes are often offered. Last night they served a complete turkey dinner for $12.95 for seniors which is very reasonable however, the food was not hot even though they were not busy and the food lacked flavour. We were surprised at the tasty pumpkin pie as on previous occasions, we have found the pie to be mediocre. Coffee is not very good. We have eaten Sunday brunch buffet here recently and it was quite good and again, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Was at a convention in High River for the weekend & had both Lunch & Supper here. The food was very good at lunch with the 6 of us all having different items on the menu. At supper the restaurant was flooded with many convention attendees and I don't think the kitchen was quite prepared. Service was okay the food took a long time in coming, one of the items came & it wasn't what was ordered but my friend ate it anyway. The food was good our poor waitress was run off her feet. We all would stop again at this restaurant.