See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Front office staff very friendly at check-in. Room very clean and spacious. Pillows were a little small for a queen size bed. For the price, we are pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to trying their continental breakfast in the morning

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed at room #142 for one night before heading to my final destination to Yellowknife.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My room was located at the back corner of the hotel. Room was a 2 double bed with a fireplace. I absolutely enjoyed the fireplace (a surprise!). My dog was happy and kept him warm during the cold night.
Plug located at each room for block heater. Continental breakfast included but didn't eat as I had to leave very early.
The only issues I have encountered were that there was a big cold draft at the door and had to block it with my bags. The night was cold with -35degrees. And when running hot water, it would suddenly turn brown.
Other than that, I would certainly go back there if there are good rates.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Room 106 was huge and the wireless router was in the room, so super fast wifi. Bathroom was a bit small and decor a bit dated but for the price can't expect much more. Clean, free breakfast. Parking right to your door. Also able to use Best Western's pool because they are the same company(we were told but didn't utilise it). Also a fireplace but isn't on during the summer.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Have stayed here a few times before. Staff is always pleasant and helpful. I enjoy the included continental breakfast in the spacious breakfast area. Room and linens clean and in good order, as always. Parking right outside the door is convenient. Wifi was strong, fast and easy to use. There is a pass available to the waterpark at the hotel across the road.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Front desk staff were wonderful, very friendly and personable. We had our small dog with us so stayed in a pet room. There was a rather large stain on the carpet - not sure if it was removable though and one of the chairs had ripped upholstery. Personally, this wasn't a big deal, we were only staying one night AND the beds were very comfortable and the rest of the room was clean. I have no issue staying there again on our return trip.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family