See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The staff at the Flamingo inn are extremely helpful and cater to any need without any hesitation. The lounge and restaurant offer a great selection on their menu, whether it be for one person or groups well over a 100. Events at the flamingo are also extremely fun. Karaoke and dancing are what the flamingo is best at. I would recommend this hotel and venue to everyone I know.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I have stopped in High Level a few times and on more than one occasion I chose this property for a few reasons. I love to have breakfast at the restaurant in the morning. The breakfast is good and ROSALIE, the only server I want to serve me is the best. This little lady is amazingly quick and friendly. Upon check in, I can see that smile from LEASHELL from outside. I cannot tell how much I feel like family with his woman. She knows me by name and is not just friendly with me but other customers as she is always multi tasking like a super woman. The rooms are comfortable and the walkways to rooms are so clean. I do like the lounge very much too. I will always be back. LEASHELL is an amazing representation of this property and has me looking forward to my overnight in High Level. Thanks Lady

Room Tip: I prefer interior rooms
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank John154966
Reviewed 30 March 2016

We stayed at the Flamingo Inn for Hockey provincials. Lea at the front desk was very friendly. We met the owner Ash and he went out of his way to accommodate us to make sure our stay was a good experience. The hotel was clean and the rooms were a good size. We had a suite which was great with the kitchenette. They are in the process of updating the beds and linen. The restaurant food was so delicious! Lots to choose from and a huge portion on the plates. It was a good hotel to stay at for our hockey weekend.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeanie081
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Flamingo for a hockey tournament. The rooms were big, clean and newly renovated. I liked the fireplace in each room. The service was very friendly and the price was very low!The Restaurant was excellent; large portions and very tasty. I would definitely recommend the Flamingo to anyone travelling to High Level.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

We were up in High Level with our family for a hockey tournament. The service was excellent. Very friendly! The rooms were clean and large and the place was updated. The only suggestion would be softer mattresses, but if you like a firm bed this would suit you! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or return to stay especially for the price!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family