All reviews water park northern alberta in town great restaurant easy access an oasis place to stay two bedroom suite excellent hotel hash browns breakfast buffet delicious food hot and cold items after a long day lots of parking clean hotel small town
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a suite that was perfect for our needs. Our room had a kitchenette with a regular sized fridge. Our granddaughters were excited to try the pool and water slide. The pool was very busy as it is quite popular with the local families who can use it for a fee. Also guests from several nearby hotels can use the facility. Our granddaughters found the water slide very fast and really enjoyed it but overall they thought the pool was too crowded. The pool towels are thin and seemed smaller than normal.
The breakfast buffet features a variety of hot and cold items and everyone found something that they enjoyed for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear that your family enjoyed your stay and want to let you know that we are in the process of replacing and upgrading all of our our pool towels. Please expect to enjoy this upgrade on your next visit. We look forward to having you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i travel quite often for business in northern Alberta this trip my wife was available to come with me , i honestly wouldn't of sugested she do so except i had a couple of days to spend in High Level and knew she would appricate this GEM in the north ,we were shown a lovely suite at an amazing price withjacuzzi to boot .after settling into our room we headed down to their elegantly appointed dining room . we had the pleasure of Kingsley serving our table who was very attentive yet a discrete presence during the meal and what a meal it was I had the fresh seasonal elk and my wife had the porcini chicken or should I say we had as they too delicious not to share, I couldn't offer higher recommendation

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Happy Guest,

Wow, what a wonderful review! Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other traveler's. I am sure Kingsley enjoyed catering to your needs just as much as you enjoyed your stay. We are truly very lucky to have him on our team and will be sure to let him know of your compliments. Thank you for your trust in us and we look forward to welcoming you back as a guest in our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

This is probably the 4th time I've stayed at this hotel and am very happy to say that it has progressively improved each time. Not only in friendly service, but there has been great improvements to the property, the room we were in is beautifully renovated, the beds are very comfortable. If it were not for my past visits, and for the old exterior walkway on the 2nd floor, I would have guessed that it was newly built! The restaurant is open, welcoming and very beautiful. The staff at both the front desk and the restaurant were very friendly, engaging, and assuring that we were satisfied.

I had booked my reservation with expedia.ca (for the points) and was unable to request the government rate, however, I showed my ID at check-in, and the agent was able to adjust my rate accordingly. KUDOS! I drive annually between Yellowknife and Edmonton and will always stay at this location!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Happy Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience and for the continued support. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We are continuously making improvements to our property and you can look forward to more upgrades on your next visit. We look forward to having you again in the future.

Kindly,

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We stay here on a regular basis. Rooms are very clean and food is very good as well. This is our mid way point from home to Edmonton and it suits our needs as a stopping point. Staff are very friendly.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us again and for giving us your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured, we will continue to do everything it takes to continue to offer our guests a memorable and hospitable experience.
We look forward to having you as a guest in our hotel again the next time you are in High Level.

All the Best,

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Best Western staff awesome, everyone was so very friendly and helpful. The building appeared to be new but was told it was 10yrs old. Entrance very clean and open, hallways clean and smelled fresh. Rooms were awesome, very large, very new looking, clean and smelled nice. Bathroom clean and sanitized. Restaurant had a good selection of food and tasted fresh and good. Staff in the same were very professional and checked in often to make sure we were satisfied. Can not say enough about Best Western Hotels.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met and exceeded your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

All the Best,