All reviews fish restaurant sea view half board lovely hotel beach bar riu palace sister hotel beach loungers star hotel breakfast and dinner quiet end bed and breakfast free safe hotel beach private beach free sunbeds reception staff
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food was excellent and the variety amazing. Always plenty of choice even for a fussy eater. On arrival first night at dinner you are allocated a table number and that is yours for the duration of your stay - brilliant idea. No queuing for tables or rushing down to dinner. No queues for food either as two sittings for dinner. So much choice for breakfast as well. No rushing for sun beds either as hotel has its own spot on the beach and hotel provided beach towels free of charge. Will definately go back here again. Had a great time.

2  Thank sueandsteve79
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We have now been 4 times to Sunny Beach and this Hotel is by far the best hotel we have stayed at.
The room was fantastic.
Staff were amazing and friendly. Food just superb and plentiful with amazing food choices.
Pool was cool and just about right.
Well Being centre was great as wife had 3 amazing massages from Nazar.
We will definitely be going back there.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel inside with spacious rooms and very comfortable. Staff was nice at check in and for our different questions. Access to the beach is very close and great as there was lots of available space for us.
The pool was really big and nice, though it closes at 6PM.
Breakfast buffet was just amazing with a great selection of food available and so was the dinner included in the half board. Drinks are on top of that though.
There is also a Turkish spa available for a fee in the hotel which is rather nice. Location was good and walking distance from the main bars and action

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Firstly Helena park and Helena sands are by far the nicest hotels in sunny beach. They really are top quality. I went last year. I actually forgot to write a review which is unlike me but thought I needed to upon seeing someone mention about pick pockets. I've been to sunny beach 5 times now and are coming again in August. I have never ever seen any pick pockets or any bad behaviour by anyone actually. At the most I've seen was two young kids begging but out a total of 12 weeks I've stayed in sunny beach I've only seen this twice which is quite good I thought as I see people begging every day in Nottingham U.K. honestly I see worse things happen in Nottingham daily than what goes off in sunny beach. We love going to Bulgaria we do. Went twice last year. We take out two young children.
Do not listen to idiots spouting rubbish about pick pockets and enjoy your time there as it will soon be over and back to work

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank Andrew198232
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Arriving at the Helena for the second time,since last years holiday was fantastic.The holiday was as expected again,Fantastic.On arrival we we,r greeted with happy smiling staff,checking in straight forward.The porter came and smiled as he remembered us from the previous year.Our room was clean tidy the bathroom was spotless.The helena is a five star hotel and i would say its was to the level of 5star.Me and clare were beaming ready for our holiday to begin,the morning time for breakfast.i could,nt move quick enough as the breakfast is fantastic..the is all 1 can want from continental breakfast to a fry up,The waiters greet you with a pot of tea or coffee which is good and they are very hard working to there credit,ask and if the can accomidate you the will with a smile to go with your request..the dinning area is superb clean spotless with fresh table cloths
The food there is top ,prepared fresh and there is a big big choice to open your eye,my clare is a fussy eater to be truthful,clare had no bother with the food on a daily basis,in fact clare some times would go for a second helping,which is a pleasure to see.The pool is a little cold but once in its fine,the Helena hotel is a brilliant location just 200yards from the beach,you walk thro the sister hotel the sands to get the beach,,Once one the beach the sand is brilliant,also the sea once you get in is like a warm bath,yes its warm and relaxing..Bulgaria offers a fantastic wonders to the old churches the buildings from 1500s the cobble roads and street,bulgaria has plent of history going back to roman times,the place to visit which is a must is Nessbar,stuning place..The people are very friendly and helpful,most can speak good english aswell.
Our holiday was fantastic again,we met a few people the privious year and the were in the helena agian same time..now after our second holiday we have a very large group of friends which again will be in the Helena in 20 18 september..on nearly forgot your brds are changed and cleaned every day with fresh towels..Myself and clare have found a great hotel with fantastic staff,brilliant food brilliant suroundings..
Now then the entertainment team are fantastic,such a buzz off them all.there is a great side to the animation team,the work hard and are down to earth,also when you get to know them the become your friend long term,all genuin aswell.
bulgaria is a wonderful place the weather superb aswell.greeted with temps of 32 to 34 in september cannot be bad can it..so my review is this im hooked on bulgaria,lots to offer,the helana park hotel fantastic,staff fantastic food fantastic..a brilliant holiday..you should try it and then ad your own review,which i know will be as simular as mine.Have a great holiday i recomend the helena to every body.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple