Helena Sands Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$189
US$74
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Hotel Severina(Sunny Beach)
US$76
US$66
US$192
US$167
  • Pool
Barcelo Royal Beach(Sunny Beach)
US$148
US$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Slavyanski Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$80
US$53
  • Pool
Nessebar Fort Club Apartments(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$43
Green Fort(Sunny Beach)
US$90
US$76
Hotel Atol(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$34
US$172
US$158
Travelocity
  • Pool
Trakia Garden Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschanged everydaypizzakids poolbarspromenade
Reviewed 10 September 2016

My friend and I just came back from Sunny beach. We stayed 4 nights in this hotel and we liked it very much. The location is great, at the center of the resort, 10 min away from the beach, beach alley and the main street where are a lot of restaurants and bars. The room was nice,big and clean. The staff was frendly and helpful. The wather in the pool was clean. The food was tasty and deverse.
The negatives: the bar is working till 10 p.m. and there is wi fi only at reception, but thata wasn't such a big problem because we weren't there to stay online and there are so many bars in neghtborhood.
The hotel is a good place to relax and to have a nice vacation!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Evelina E
Reviewed 6 September 2016

The rooms look like they are at least 20 years old, the furniture reminds of soviet times. Passersby in the corridors can see "clean" bed linen laying on the floor. Our toilet was leaking water and was not fixed during our stay even though we complained about it. Tiny and clearly insufficient amounts of shower gel and shampoo were provided only once, after two days we had to buy our own. Restaurant is not the right word for that eating place - it reminds more of sovietic canteen rather than a restaurant. There is not always enough food for everyone and visitors stand in queues to get anything to eat. There are not enough tables in the dining room and you have to stand in a queue again, or come at least 30 minutes early to reserve a table. At least a hundred visitors are served by staff consisting of three obviously tired and unmotivated people which leads to filthy and untidy dining environment. The food is of low quality and a lot of it is wasted because people don't want to finish their meal after tasting it. Tablecloths are not changed and you have to clean your table yourself before eating. Glasses do not exist, drinks are served in 100 ml plastic cups. Plates are battered and obviously used for longer than they should be, and also tiny so visitors must either not eat much or put their meal in two separate plates, which is obviously uncomfortable and absurd. Breakfast was exactly the same every day during all of our 10-days stay and in the last few days I didn't even bother going to eat it because I was sick of the same narrow choice of meals every day. If one of the three sauces runs out, no one bothers to refill the container and there is no ketchup for three days or so until it is finally refilled. There is a currency exchange service at the reception and the rate is quite good, which is convenient until you get shouted at by the reception staff for asking to use the service at 10:45 pm (working hours are until 11 pm) while the rest of the personnel is laughing and don't even try to help and solve the conflict. The bar closes at 10 pm (even though the city's night life is only starting at this time) and the diluted beer from plastic cups is not exceptionally tasty either. No one at the bar staff has ever heard of cocktails and they can't even pour beer properly. Ice cream is a luxury you only get every few days during the dinner, but it's your problem if you miss it since no one bothers to add more of them once the fridge is empty. The so called "gym" exists, but is run down and broken and working out there is dangerous. You can get free wi-fi at the lobby but it's horrific and painfully slow. Finally, the hotel is over a kilometer away from the sea and don't even think about renting a car because the parking near the hotel costs almost as much as the car itself. The pool is rather big and, if it's not clogged by barbarous Russian kids, you can have a decent swim there. However, you have to put your towels (as a sign of reservation) on the sunbeds at least at 7 in the morning if you want to lay next to the pool during the day. There is a swim-up bar and a bubble bath but they're not functioning.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a somewhat nice view
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Manvydas P
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Due to a late booking, this hotel was suggested to me as the one I had originally selected wasn't available. There are not enough words to describe how awful this hotel is.
The hotel staff did not speak English and the signs in and around the hotel were in every other language but English also. This is no way a 4* hotel and nor does it warrant being AI when the bar closes at 10pm. The food was that bad, we ate out everyday. Whatever was for dinner was the same for tea and repeated daily. There was also not enough to go round. People were pushing in to get to the food and if you weren't there early, you couldn't get seated.
The room was clean but the bedding was stained and the sheets didn't fit the bed. They were also very uncomfortable. On the 4th day we had a smoke alarm put in our room which was stuck to the ceiling with double sided tape. Needless to say it dropped off. This along with a sign to say the hotel fire alarm system wasn't working.
Sadly, it took for a young boy to drown in the pool on our second day for them to put signs around the pool to state the depth of the water. Other maintenance was also being carried out around the hotel after said incident.
I am so glad we were only here for a week as after 4 days we were ready to come home. We will return to Sunny Beach as the place was lovely however won't be returning to this hotel and neither would I recommend it.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Kerrie17
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Bathrooms are disgusting and and its not how i expected...but at least i spent a great time in Sunny Beach...its a clean water clean beaches and great people all over the world ...it us worth to have fun over there..

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Ive been all inclusive for 21 years and I know by reading reviews on here you cant please all, well believe me im no snob but this hotel was diabolical where do I start,
when we arrived the dust on tv was at least an inch thick I wrote in it please clean me that was still there 2 weeks after when we left, we queued for nearly 30 min and by the time we got to the front it was 8.30 (when it closed) and they packed everything away we didn't get a meal this happened two nights on trot when we did eat breakfast two of our party was ill so we eneded up eating out second day in they ran out of larger it took then 4 days to get some then again in second week again we ended up buying drinks from local shops, I don't drink larger so when I asked what cocktails they did, they did only two which involved whisky, gin and vodka as that's all they had and they would alternate the cocktails when i complained to rep who was very rude like all the staff I was told they had only been doing all inclusive for 3 months.The food was served on what looked like pasting tables with cloths on and in what I call lasagne dishes when it was gone it was gone, I had to get up at 5.30 - 6.00 every morning as there was about 200-300 guest but only about 20 sunbeds that's wasn't broken I had to take of my sheet and take it down stairs to be changed as this was not done at all, even though we was advised only once a week the bedding would be changed, this didn't even happen, what made matters worse was that we was the only English family there the signs round the pool and on the food was in Russian, German and Croatian these did not cater for everyone, even the staff could not speak English the reception staff was soo rude. please please even if it means no holiday on my opinion do not go here,

Room Tip: there isn't one
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family