Fiesta Beach Hotel
Sunny Holiday Aparthotel(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$27
  • Pool
Green Fort(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$64
Hotels.com
Hotel Atol(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$40
US$147
getaroom.com
  • Pool
Barcelo Royal Beach(Sunny Beach)
US$98
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfiesta barour room was spaciousquiet locationpizzasomething for everyonebarscola
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The staff were a disgrace the attitude was nothing I have ever come across we couldn't eat the food we had to complain to have our rooms cleaned no cleaner came near for 3 days had to go to reception to get toilet paper and clean towels had a go at the bulcan rep and told him he and his company should be ashamed to put people in this hotel is no other way of saying this it is a bad place please stay away I have never been so glad to get home it's advertised as a 4star take my advice stay well away I could say a lot more trust me do not go there.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank briancarruthers342
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We arrived early hours of 10th of Sept after reading the reviews I was dreading it thought maybe some people expect the Hilton and are just grumbling over every little petty thing but the first day we realised everyone one of the reviews was correct the food was food poisoning in a tray we tried the breakfast it was slop and cold left it and went out didn't want to be ill and everytime you walked through the shabby dining area it's smelt gut renching and everybody was moaning about it we was all inclusive but first time we went to the bar he wouldn't serve us cocktails said wasn't included and all we could have was local beer local wine vodka whiskey and gin don't drink any off them so went out another waste of money and then next day see people with cocktails round the bar asked how they got them he will only serve certain people them the whole hotel is split in too so you can only use half of the facilities I. E the pool sunbeds which we couldn't get for 3 days as towels was left on them but nobody using them the staff in the hotel was rude and arrogant and the balkan reps was completely rude if you every get the chance to find them as they can't be bothered with helping us with our issues with the hotel but bulgeria was amazing would highly recommend we looking at booking for next year already just not HOTEL FIESTA !!!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 10 days and by day 4 we had given up on the food. The eating area smelt bad all the time. We were all Inc but had to buy good. My son got very I'll . The beds had marks on the side which look like sick. No poolside music or entertainment. The barman looks like he hates his job.
All in all a bad hotel. Don't stay here if you want all Inc. It is at best a 2 star don't belive the advert which says 4 star

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Arrival- We arrived at this hotel at 2am local time. Was greeted by one staff member arguing outside with another guest. Not a great start. Was given a very small packed lunch on arrival, as we missed dinner. Was the start of what was to come food wise.. rotting apple, and a cheese and ham sandwich that smelt like the cheese was 100 years old (gross). When checking in we were told about all these hidden charges we didn't know about 40lv for the use of the cot for our 11 month old, which we weren't aware of. Safety deposit box (which we expected but didn't use), WiFi for the rooms (WiFi in the lobby was awful and barely worked).

Rooms- the over all appearance of the room was spacious, and clean. Bath room was great, especially the shower. Although as the week went on we soon realised although the cleaners come in everyday and give you new towels they don't actually change the sheets! Also the pillows were covered in blood, yuck!

Food- I don't even know where to start on this one. If you like salty food, pasta and meatballs everyday then you'll love it. Other food available was not English, or extremely weird combo.
They had fish fingers one lunch, which we thought at first was great. Something else other than pasta for our Daughter to eat. Luckily we had check it's before giving it to her. The two we picked up both were not cooked at all and still cold!
We were actually ill one of the days from the food. Out of the 7 days we were there, we eat in the restaurant just 2 of the nights (our first full night to try it and the second to last night to save some money as we didn't expect to need to spend so much on food out, thankfully the prices were cheap, although not as cheap as we were told). We be complaining about this to the travel agent!
The hotel only have 2 highchairs available. Which when it's fully of infants and young children at the time. It's just stupid. Everyone was fighting for a highchair that was in the worst conditions every, and was not cleaned after use, had to clean ourselves everytime. Some of the waiting staff were rude, and unhelpful. I don't think the language barrier helped though.

Bar- We definitely got our money's worth with the all inclusive drinks, beer wise for my other half. However there really wasn't much option. Soft drinks were limited, no diet. Alcohol really limited, beer isn't great, nor was the wine and the spirits tasted like paint stripper!

Pool area- When booking the holiday we were unaware that the hotel was spilt into two, and you could only sit on one side (or as we liked to call it; the poor side) Having an 11 month old we needed a parasol to sit near the pool area comfortably with her. Only on our last full day was there one available on our side we could us (when most of the guest had gone), because of this we didn't get to use the facilities how we would of liked.

Overall the hotel isn't the 4* rating it's been given. I wouldn't give it 2* actually. Only good thing was the excellent location on the beach front. We would visit Sunny beach again, however this hotel will be avoided at all cost. A cheap last minute holiday turned out to be alot more expensive!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I don't really know where to start but I feel like it should be with the 4 Stars that this hotel boasts.....the only thing that is 4 star about this hotel is the location. It's right on the beach front and there is access to some great bars and restaurants also the centre is also only a half an hour walk away.

The rooms - are alright nothing fancy didn't have any wow factor as you would expect from a 4 star. They are spacious but they are worn and a little tatty with a dodgy paint job. The toilet seat in our bathroom was broken which meant that when my 3 year old tried to get on the toilet herself it nipped the back of her legs causing unsightly sore red pinch mark lines and leaving her with a fear of getting on any toilet by herself incase it "bites her". Also the rooms have the option of paying for a safe. An excellent idea for those extra spends(that you will definatley need) your passports and valuable jewellery. The only issue is having to call the man from reception as the safes seem to have an issue with opening and closing all this added holiday stress for the bargain of 7 leva a day.

The food - the food is edible we did have lunch here one day but the dinning area is a disgrace on the day we picked to have lunch we had to squeeze 8 of us around a 3ft by 3ft table as there is just not adequate seating. People were taking food to eat into the all inclusive bar and on their sunbeds (if they were lucky enough to get one).

The bar - although my husband did get our money's worth with the all inclusive beer I found myself very thirsty as the soft drink selection was so poor. There was no sugar free or diet drink option available. I also didn't see an ice cube at my stay here. All inclusive drinks finsihed at 22.00hours I expected to have to pay for my drinks after this time and be able to continue my evening in the bar. I was mistaken as when they say the all-inclusive finishes at 10 the actually mean all the lights in the bar will be turned off and you may no longer sit there.

The pool - I was unaware before we arrived that the hotel is actually split into two, blue bands & white bands or as we saw it; poor side & better off side. This meant that the pool area was also split into two and if you wanted to sit on a sun lounger by the baby pool to keep an eye on your little ones you were not allowed and were asked to move this was humiliating.

Won't be rushing back to this hotel. But would definitely revisit the resort.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family