“Nothing special”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Had the pasta with chicken, chicken had a horrible taste to it. Mum had scampi and chips but the scampi was more like prawn katsu. Husband had the beef curry that didn’t resemble a curry at all but said it was edible. Probably wouldn’t come back!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Meal not great. Kids meals are small and hardly got anything on the plate. Adult meals not too good neither. Overall disappointed. Wont be coming back.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Had the mixed grill and struggled to eat it all as there was so much but I had to finish it because it was so tasty. Great place to watch the sports as there are quite a few TVs around the restaurant

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Plenty of screens and all channels available, so your favourite team is bound to be shown you can even ask them to put it on! Very accommodating and friendly staff, great for a beer or even dinner as the food is very good as well.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I have just eaten here tonight. I ordered barbeque ribs and was waiting eagerly as i was starving. Couldnt believe it when i recieved my plate. I got 6 bones with very little meat on them and a small portion of rice and pees and sweetcorn and which looked like thay came straight from a tin. I counted 12 chips on the plate. I finished the so called meal in 5 minutes. There was really no meat on the ribs. I am going somewhere else to get full up. It is the first time i have left a restaurant in my life and i was still hungry. Incase some people are thinking it, i am not a big guy so it doesnt take much to fill me. I wont be back here during the rest of my holiday. I wanted to lile it as the staff were friendly. Also my wife had skewers and she got the same measly portions.

1  Thank charliepsmith123