“O.k”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

If you sit outside it takes them share to come over and serve you that's if you haven't already gone inside to the bar for some one to say I'll send someone. Food portions for kids is small 3 fish fingers is ok but 8 chips really?? It has sky sports tv and in a good location and some staff are ok.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This was the best food we had our whole stay in bulgria it's such a shame we didn't get it till our last night would of saved some of the disasters we discovered along the way. Was also our most expensive meal in bulgria but really didnt mind after a week of food mostly left on plates. My only gripe with this resturant is the amount of time it takes to be served there clearly isn't enough staff otherwise I'd of given a 5 out of 5

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

It very easy to knock a restaurant. But although this one has got great food, it has poor customer service. We were 5 minutes into our meal and a man form the next table, clearly drunk came over and told our grandchild to shut up. They are 4 and 8 and were eating their meals. The man was vert rude, had no respect for others and made our party feel very uncomfortable. Staff saw this, did nothing and said as we paid and walked out, without eating Lv130 worth of food and drink.

One said he not English, what ever that has to do with the price of fish.... they just want your money no mattet what.

So yes good food, very poor customer care. So for us not suitable for children.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The food wasn't the nicest food that I got but most of the items were nice on he menu as for the service was brilliant sometimes do live TV on the inside but can still watch it from he outside.
If you have just arrived at Bulgaria on a holiday I would recommend this place very deeply

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Start with the positive the waitress was very nice but as for the food !!!
I ordered T-bone steak medium rare , there was hardly any meat on it and it came to me well done ! I had about 7 chips and a dessert spoon of rice with a few tinned carrots and peas . This meal was 35lev which is expensive for the area.
My friend had breaded shark which came out battered and again hardly anything on the plate.
If you like to feel full off your meal don’t bother with this place and I really can’t understand why this place would have good reviews, the only thing I can think is that maybe they’d drank too much and weren’t hungry