“Evening Meal”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

It very easy to knock a restaurant. But although this one has got great food, it has poor customer service. We were 5 minutes into our meal and a man form the next table, clearly drunk came over and told our grandchild to shut up. They are 4 and 8 and were eating their meals. The man was vert rude, had no respect for others and made our party feel very uncomfortable. Staff saw this, did nothing and said as we paid and walked out, without eating Lv130 worth of food and drink.

One said he not English, what ever that has to do with the price of fish.... they just want your money no mattet what.

So yes good food, very poor customer care. So for us not suitable for children.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The food wasn't the nicest food that I got but most of the items were nice on he menu as for the service was brilliant sometimes do live TV on the inside but can still watch it from he outside.
If you have just arrived at Bulgaria on a holiday I would recommend this place very deeply

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Start with the positive the waitress was very nice but as for the food !!!
I ordered T-bone steak medium rare , there was hardly any meat on it and it came to me well done ! I had about 7 chips and a dessert spoon of rice with a few tinned carrots and peas . This meal was 35lev which is expensive for the area.
My friend had breaded shark which came out battered and again hardly anything on the plate.
If you like to feel full off your meal don’t bother with this place and I really can’t understand why this place would have good reviews, the only thing I can think is that maybe they’d drank too much and weren’t hungry

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I'm actually sitting here now writing this review. I have had my meals in here at all different times and can honestly say they have all been tasty delicious and filling. This is the fourth year in a row we been coming here. We visit sunny beach twice a year and the harp is first place on our list. They treat u like old friends. The staff always have a smile and kind word for us. The menu is varied and there is something for everyone and they will accommodate to your tastes for example my husband dosen't like cucumber so they gave him extra tomotoe. The group that's on in the evening is nice and easy to listen to not loud you can still chat and be heard. Vasco and his team work long hard and very long hours and this place can get very busy but they always manage to cope and all with a smile on their faces. Thanks for great meals and drinks. And all the laughs I love sitting here watching all the passing people. See u next year for breakfast Lunch and dinner oh and the cocktails n strawberry lemonade(best in sunny beach)

1  Thank joolzy12
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Brilliant meal!! Brilliant staff!! Brilliant atmosphere!!! Highly recommend!! 3rd meal of our holiday so far here and it’s been great each time!!