“Great meal”

H.C.Andersen
Ranked #23 of 179 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant a few times while in sunny beach, the food was amazing and extremely good value, the staff were friendly and by the last ht we went there we got a free starter, two free shots and I gotwo cocktails instead of one (how can you complain). I would actually go back to bulgaria just for their business.
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We enjoyed the meal and a large selection of cocktails which we had not heard of before.
Furthermore, we had great service.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I went to Andersen for dinner today and all I can say is wow. The man on the road has once again got us in to eat with his great manners and personality. When we sat down we were greeted by our waiter, lubo, who is also very friendly. We had excellent food and cocktails the whole evening. It was also great value for what we ate. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in the sunny beach area.

2  Thank Annelies L
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Loved this place... affordable delicious food suited 2 vegetarians, 1 fish, 1 steak, 1 chicken... friendly staff, ate outside. Restaurant on the corner of street with plenty of life going on. Live music... fantastic. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

only popped in for a good mug of tetely tea friendly staff reasonable prices value for money food looks amazing didn't try though

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Very Good Food,friendly staff,excelent price quality raport, the waiters speak english and they made Good recomandation.