All reviews pool bar bolognaise breakfast staff large shower visiting sunny beach the main strip booked last minute good size toasties cleaned every day kami barmaid nightlife fussy
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Went nr end of September,staff not friendly or helpful.on arrival bus stopped on dirt track,no one in sight to show us where to go.beach towel stolen,food cold no choice,the pool was tiny,pool bar closed,should have been open but staff just lay in the Sun,I'm not too fussy and don't give bad comments for the sake of it,but it really wasn't a place I'd recommend

Room Tip: I couldn't recommend one I'm afraid
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RACH1888
Reviewed 28 September 2016

second year at this hotel good hotel and staff good again only problem was pool bar closed about 5 the indoor bar never opend and there was signs in the lift saying no alcohol to be brought from outside the hotel it was only during the second week when I asked they said I could bring it in this sign should be taken down

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jrh_houghton
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

A couple, stayed there for 10 days.
Positive:
I want to say that room was great, cleaning service came every day, they changed towels, cleaned bathroom, made beds. Air conditioning was great, even it works when you're in the room, when you leave and lock the door it's turned off.
POOL was great, but we enjoyed staying more on the beach.
LOCATION is goodq because there wasn't noise.
Negative:
Food: DINNER:
I'd never go there again with dinner. There were 2 types of INSTANT soup. Then there were always 4 choices of food: one was always omellete (doesn't tastes good), then there was chicken, which wasn't done good, and others were like solely sausage or bad done fish. Then on the table were vegetables and fruits. I had a feeling they tried to save money on everything.
Just few meters of the beach were hundreds of restaurants, we went eating there, it was really cheap so I advice go there but eat out of the hotel.
BREAKFAST was ok, there were cereals, milk, marmelade, bread, butter, vegetables and salami/ham (not very good). There is a shop callled Mladost, few meters from hotel, you can buy there anything you want for a great price.
BEACH: Sea was great, even 10 minutes walking.
WIFI: it was funny that they asked to pay huge amount of money for using wifi. I don't understand, how is it possible to don't have free wifi in the hotel. But how I said, they tried to save money on everything.
In conclusion, stay there, room was great, but eat out of the hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Stayed here with my family one week to get some sun. Hotel standard was as expected for 2+ hotel. Rooms were ok with working AC.

Breakfast was included, more to choose from than expected but after a couple of days it got really boring. Had some nice fresh fruits though. We never had any other meals at the hotel after reading some reviews about + overhearing some other guests talking about it. Seems like it is really low standard on the food here. But to eat somewhere else.

One thing that is really nice with the hotel is that it must be quiet after 11pm and you weren't allowed to bring alcohol to the rooms. So you weren't disturbed at all by any of the other guests. Also the music from the hotel bar during the days didn't play they music that loud (compared to hotel next to this one).

Pool was also nice and wasn't that hard to get a sunbed by the pool, even if there are more guests than beds.

Never tried the wifi, thought it was kinda expensive. I used my mobile phone instead.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2016

OK Hotel for it's price
Be aware of that refrigerator is extra (5 Leva/day) and that breakfast is very limited.
Small TV, quite bad picture.
10 mins walk to beach crossing a quite big road.
But it's still worth the money!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple