All reviews great hotel small hotel air con quiet area small pool family run hotel minute walk cold meats local beer main strip half board the hotel is clean pool view flower street great holiday stayed here for a week pizza
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food.. the breakfast arrives on a earthenware plate, which means the food stays hot! Service is swift and the atmosphere very friendly.
Clean and tidy the pool looks clean too, although we didn’t take a dip!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Bit of a difficult review this really. Although the rooms were OK, it is not somewhere I would ever visit again. There is no balcony to use as they are so very small, the food and drinks in the very small bar area outside the front of the hotel is again very small, but the pool is really SO VERY SMALL. We booked here for just one night and so glad it was only the one. We took our two children with us, NOTHING what so ever for them to do there. The pool is more of a plunge pool, get in, stand still, cool off then get out. Considering this hotel has so very little to offer, I was amazed at the prices for food and drinks.

Thats the bad out of the way, here is what I found good about L & B. I will say that considering it's location it was very quiet.

I have sat here for five minutes, that is it. It is quiet at night.

5 out of 10.

Room Tip: They are probably all OK.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I'm coming out on Tuesday wonder recommendation bars karaoke places on a stag do with my best mate anyone help us first time all been there cheap bars fag places would be much appreciated how far in tonys bar away from hotel heard a lot about it

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Carl H
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great time here for our first time in Sunny Beach, easy 5 mins to all the shops, quite rooms, ( albeit the maids like a good chat in the mornings ! My only moan ) Eat most mornings here , all good, service beyond excellent, Many thanks to Ivan and the other waiting staff. Rooms are basic but very clean ( 3 bed rooms do have 3 proper beds ) . Pool area is small but nice. Check in was very quick. We always felt safe walking home from the main Street each night after visiting Tony's karaoke bar. All in all highly recommended ( Paul and Lucy )

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Paul J
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I didn't stay at this hotel but to be honest i'd deffiently give it a 5 stars it seemed like a really nice hotel and if I ever come back to Bulgaria I would stay here, me and my partner came to the cafe here and had an English breakfast it was absolutely lovely and the staff were very friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple