See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with family for a reunion and we all loved it. Relaxing for me, my wife and kids & extended family, we all had a great time.

This place is better than a 2 star hotel, its perhaps 3+ but its niche, so i suppose its difficult to categorise?

Not sure what's going on with the Bulgarian hotel star system, but anyway, i digress!

The room we had was perfect for our needs; Spacious, clean, with washing machine dishwasher, safe, double sink, big shower, beautiful calming sea view balcony, ac unit, kids separate room which gave us privacy, etc.

The owners seem like good people and it is a family owned business, so it has that nice feel, if you know what i mean.

The food is excellent. My nieces have celiac disease, hence, one of the main reasons to stay here, but, we all genuinely enjoyed the food, even those of us who don't have celiac.

Really nice play areas for the kids & other guests were nice too.

Two small annoyances but minor: There were wasps flying around constantly when you eat. They should probably to do something about that.

Also, would've been nice to have had some help lugging the suitcases up the stairs!

Its not 'cheap', like so many other mass touristy places in BG, but, then it isn't mass touristy. Its classy for the area in my opinion and is good value for money, so happy days.

Otherwise, very pleased with our stay and i commend this boutique gluten free hideaway. Well done and keep up the good work. We will see you again, im sure.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Al F
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Besr: Quality food choices for our family. The nice biscuit cake flavors are not a taste one would ordinarily know. The salmon was traditionally cooked but was better than most I have had (which is saying something). The salads and cheeses were fresh. The potatoes and fries were cooked with butter - too fatty and not crisp enough I thought. The veal and pork were traditionally flavored and really nice.

Worst: Hard to find even with google maps. Ah, and pricey too....$$$$

Summary: Finally, a celiac friendly restaurant that gets an eval on food quality and not on gluten absence.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 358an
326galinaa, General Manager at Villa Andrea, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for your detailed review! It is very useful! You are always welcome again!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I stayed for 5 days at Villa Andrea and it was a delightful experience. The rooms, the courtyard and all the other places are very clean and nicely designed. My favourite part was the food as I am a celiac and the gluten free food was a total bliss. I definitely recommend this place for all those that want to feel spoiled though their gluten free diet. Thanks for making this possible!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Roxana! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure. You are always welcome again!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I'd like to share with everyone which are having coeliac our experience in this villa . Unfortunately we was staying 5 days only because we wasn't sure about what we gunna find in there, we never been Bulgaria before so we was a bit scared . Once we arrived the owner of this property, Galina , she showed us what means to be 100% implicated in this story ( being coeliac) , She knows more then we know about this issue she knows everything about what we can eat and what we can't, she got food certificate for the suppliers she got even her own farm to serve fresh vegetables ! So this experience was absolutely amazing for us , we didn't care about nothing 5 days she knew exactly what we need ! Being celiac is very hard to go in holiday or out for a meal , that's why i recommended you people to go in this place where everything is save and secure ,clean and beautiful, friendly and peaceful! We going back in August so I can't wait . See you soon guys !!!

Room Tip: Apartment 11
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I rate this hotel with maximum points. It is a great place to visit. Villa Andrea is the only gluten free hotel in Bulgaria. The food is amazing, the stuff too. Rooms are nice and cozy.
Please, enjoy your stay there!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends